Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We won’t be getting rid of BJ after only a season. So you can get that out of your stupid brain for a start.

I’m still waiting for you to make a post that isn’t complete guff. I’m sure you can do it.
I don't know Ange is ruthless when it comes to winning and a\nything that brings him closer to winning he is willing to dump.

I don't know Ange is ruthless when it comes to winning and a\nything that brings him closer to winning he is willing to dump.

He’s not ditching Brennan after one season when they specifically said he was bought in for his potential and not expected to be anywhere near the finished article.

There’s no chance. Deal with it

We won’t be getting rid of BJ after only a season. So you can get that out of your stupid brain for a start.

I’m still waiting for you to make a post that isn’t complete guff. I’m sure you can do it.
I’ve been wondering why someone would use the name cretinousgoat, goat seems unsuitable , perhaps pig might be more suitable.

Neto is the one only 23. Much better than raphina with more PL experience. Sure his had some injuries but let’s see how he does for rest of season. His stat are better than both kulu and Bj combined in only 14 games.
He is the one we should be after. Can play left or right, dribble and most importantly can cross. Always said Neto a while back but some here would shoot me down. I’d get rid of both kulu and BJ if loss and go for Neto, olise and eze. They have technical skill we need. We don’t all 3 but 2 of them would be a massive upgrade on what we have now.
I think Neto is a brilliant player. Love to get him here.

On Pedro Neto, his three big injuries have all been in different areas: his knee, his ankle, and his hamstring.
And he has come back flying and performing brilliantly, Every. Single. Time. He still has his explosiveness

He has simply been unlucky. Nothing has reoccurred so far. We’re not talking about someone like Sessegnon here

If Spurs do a deal, I’m sure the bulk of the fee would be in appearance add-ons anyway, just in case
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
In no way would a fee be based on that nonsense you mentioned. He’s their biggest asset.

Back
Top Bottom