Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You are defo a tad dense, how has that got anything to do with me...... it is WIDLEY known that they do not accept that over there and the consequences are very severe, get ya head out ass, i know you feel you crap dont smell but it puts a sewage works to shame.

You might wanna think about you express yourself before calling anyone else stupid...... You sound like a bigoted asshole.

Tip: Most normal people would just say "He's bi-sexual".

it's quite obvious Cunha is going to turn into a very good player.

24 too...... The kind of player I don't think is in his final form.......

I'm thinking a similar transition to that made by Dembele & Joelinton...... Except he's showing at Wolves that his goal-threat can survive at the top level.

Last edited:
You might wanna think about you express yourself before calling anyone else stupid...... You sound like a bigoted asshole.

Tip: Most normal people would just say "He's bi-sexual".

You might want to think about how you express yourself with false accusations, if you see i did say bluntly speaking .... You just come across as a sanctimonious git in general 'holier than thou' , which is funny as you elude to others for similar just recently but its self projection i see.....

Last edited:
24 too...... The kind of player I don't think is in his final form.......

I'm thinking a similar transition to that made by Dembele & Joelinton...... Except he's showing at Wolves that his goal-threat can survive playing deeper.
I initially thought it was going to be a smooth transition into CM for him exactly like the 2 you mentioned but his finishing has improved massively and looks a massive threat playing In that almost false 9 role.

Don't know where he will eventually end up positionally but I'm almost sure he will be a very good player. When he moves away from wolves is when people will see how much of a complete footballer he is (kind of like Jota after he moved to Pool).

Pedro Neto

https://www.transfermarkt.com/pedro-neto/verletzungen/spieler/487465

INJURY HISTORY​

Injury history, suspensions and absences are based on a variety of media reports and are researched with the greatest of care. If you should notice an error regardless, please use the correction form. To the correction form

Compact
Detailed

SeasonInjuryfromuntilDaysGames missed
23/24Hamstring injuryOct 28, 2023Dec 25, 202358 daysWolverhampton Wanderers9
22/23Ankle injuryOct 1, 2022Feb 5, 2023127 daysWolverhampton WanderersPortugal27
20/21Knee injuryApr 12, 2021Feb 3, 2022297 daysWolverhampton WanderersPortugal52
19/20Muscle injuryJul 13, 2020Jul 16, 20203 daysWolverhampton Wanderers1
19/20KnockJul 2, 2020Jul 13, 202011 daysWolverhampton Wanderers3
19/20Calf injuryOct 7, 2019Oct 28, 201921 daysWolverhampton WanderersPortugal6
18/19KnockMar 25, 2019Apr 8, 201914 daysSS LazioPortugal U195
17/18KnockFeb 15, 2018Mar 12, 201825 daysSS LazioPortugal U199

Pedro Neto

https://www.transfermarkt.com/pedro-neto/verletzungen/spieler/487465

INJURY HISTORY​

Injury history, suspensions and absences are based on a variety of media reports and are researched with the greatest of care. If you should notice an error regardless, please use the correction form. To the correction form

Compact
Detailed

SeasonInjuryfromuntilDaysGames missed
23/24Hamstring injuryOct 28, 2023Dec 25, 202358 daysWolverhampton Wanderers9
22/23Ankle injuryOct 1, 2022Feb 5, 2023127 daysWolverhampton WanderersPortugal27
20/21Knee injuryApr 12, 2021Feb 3, 2022297 daysWolverhampton WanderersPortugal52
19/20Muscle injuryJul 13, 2020Jul 16, 20203 daysWolverhampton Wanderers1
19/20KnockJul 2, 2020Jul 13, 202011 daysWolverhampton Wanderers3
19/20Calf injuryOct 7, 2019Oct 28, 201921 daysWolverhampton WanderersPortugal6
18/19KnockMar 25, 2019Apr 8, 201914 daysSS LazioPortugal U195
17/18KnockFeb 15, 2018Mar 12, 201825 daysSS LazioPortugal U199

Ange ball probably destroys Netos hamstrings for good.

If basic respect is priggish and "bitch"-like then I'll take that summation.

As for yourself; it's never too late to try and refine one's self..... Unfortunately you clearly have a job on your hands though.

Lol brilliant thanks for unequivocally corroborating my prior point, Mr Sanctimonious Git lol :maddisonshh:

I think you need stop worrying and pointing the finger at others and take a huge deep inner reflection as your projection is so apparent.... now that is job you'll require a few life times.

Last edited:
Lol brilliant thanks for unequivocally corroborating my prior point, Mr Sanctimonious Git lol :maddisonshh:

I think you need stop worrying and pointing the finger at others and take a huge deep inner reflection as your projection is so apparent.... now that is job you'll ned a few life times.

Cool bro.

Werner isn't a keep for me yet. We need a long term plan for life after Son. not seen that from him yet, Son if world class.

For sure but maybe the odd game where Son is a better fit or Richy is injured. Then Son goes CF and we need a really good player at LW.
Yeah I like Werner as a stop gap but not permanently. We can get someone who can finish better than him. & thinking about life after son is smart too rather than giving yourself barely any time to replace him.

Just needs someone who can unlock his potential for me if he plays confident there's only 2 lws in the world who are as good and one plays for real madrid

I don't think he's even top 5 tbh.

He's quick. But he's ridiculously sloppy and shows up perhaps once every 4 games. Ange may be the one to unlock the potential, but it just seems like too much money to spend on potential.

In all honesty, I don't even think we'll go for a top left winger in the sunmer. Son will play there and we'll either make Werner permanent as back up and someone to bring on to utilise his pace later in games or we'll sign a young promising player like we intended to do with Nusa.

Right winger seems to be where it's at and there's a whole host of talented ones we should be looking at.

Back
Top Bottom