Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol brilliant thanks for unequivocally corroborating my prior point, Mr Sanctimonious Git lol :maddisonshh:

I think you need stop worrying and pointing the finger at others and take a huge deep inner reflection as your projection is so apparent.... now that is job you'll ned a few life times.
Bit funny considering he lobs personal insults unprovoked on here constantly. Quickest to go ad hominem I’ve ever seen.

I think Neto is a brilliant player. Love to get him here.
I'm sorry, but no matter how brilliant, we should never spend tens of millions on a player who's missed circa 500 days / 90 games over the past 3 years through injuries. That's an outrageous amount of unavailability, probably up there in world football.

That'd be downright foolish, piss poor management...especially as we've had the Sessegnon & GLC examples to learn from already.

We actually have a lot of pace in the team. Werner and Johnson have to be one of the fastest winger pairing in the league.
Yeah but pace without (much) end product gives you this...

Premier League Football GIF by Southampton FC

*cunt (him, not you)

Think kvara would look good in lilywhite proficient in both feet and reminds me of son with his long range shooting power. He is quick too obviously not son quick but way quicker then deki is

I think Kevin De Bruyne would too, and they’re both just as likely.

Napoli are selling Osimhen in the summer, Kvara would be 125m+. And whilst he’s a really fun little player he’s nowhere even close to worth that.

Back
Top Bottom