Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think kvara would look good in lilywhite proficient in both feet and reminds me of son with his long range shooting power. He is quick too obviously not son quick but way quicker then deki is
Son's top speed: 34.5...Kvara: 32.5...Kulu: 31.5 km/h.

With the right training/muscle gain and playing in the faster tempoed/less defensive-minded PL, I bet Kvara could get (real) close to Sonny.

Kulu ain't actually that slow, it's his build that's deceptive, but also he doesn't use his pace often enough.

Ps: Timo's max speed is 35.5 and Brennan's is nearly 37 km/h. FYI that Leao runs at 36.5, Mbappe 36, Neto 37.

Son's top speed: 34.5...Kvara: 32.5...Kulu: 31.5 km/h.

With the right training/muscle gain and playing in the faster tempoed/less defensive-minded PL, I bet Kvara could get (real) close to Sonny.

Kulu ain't actually that slow, it's his build that's deceptive, but also he doesn't use his pace often enough.

Ps: Timo's max speed is 35.5 and Brennan's is nearly 37 km/h. FYI that Leao runs at 36.5, Mbappe 36, Neto 37.
Is that MPH?

I assume they want 4 CBs, Ash Phillips may not be ready next season.
we also have Vuskovic, Dorrington and Davies who can play there. So including Phillips that's 4 CB's in reserve not including VDV, Romero and Dragusin who are all young.

Getting another CB might be alright for next season if/when we loan the others but what about the season after that? or the one after that or when they're considered ready? it's just complete overkill and narrows the opportunities for the exciting talent we already have in that position.

Hopefully we focus on a wide/forward player and a back up LB.

we also have Vuskovic, Dorrington and Davies who can play there. So including Phillips that's 4 CB's in reserve not including VDV, Romero and Dragusin who are all young.

Getting another CB might be alright for next season if/when we loan the others but what about the season after that? or the one after that or when they're considered ready? it's just complete overkill and narrows the opportunities for the exciting talent we already have in that position.

Vuskovic can't come here for another 2 years, and Dorrington probably needs a loan. Davies isn't real a CB for a 4 ATB.

Ange probably making the case that we cant have a repeat of the Emerson/Davies fiasco again.

4 CBs for 2 roles is normal at every top side.

Phillips/Dorrington loaned out.
but these 4 cbs' are all young (i presume the one we sign will be u23 if we actually sign someone) on 5 plus year contracts. When will Vuskovic, Phillips and Dorrington get their opportunity if we sign another CB?

I'm with you. Bigger priorities elsewhere.

Cuti & Micky to start most weeks. Drago and Big Ben to deputise. Emerson as emergency RCB cover but other than that he's Porro's backup.

Ash needs another loan, but in the PL. Dorrie should get some interest from Champo/League One.

If the shit hits the fan ie we get another major injury crisis, we can always recall Ash.

Vuskovic can't come here for another 2 years, and Dorrington probably needs a loan. Davies isn't real a CB for a 4 ATB.
Big Ben has shown he can defo do a job at CB. The man is uber reliable...almost never injured, will always give you 110%, he's like fine wine as in the older he gets the better he becomes. Proper top pro, glue guy, role model for Ash & Alfie.

We could do much worse as a backup CB.

I assume they want 4 CBs, Ash Phillips may not be ready next season.
Phillips will be loaned again IMO.
If we could get a right sided Ben then we swap Royal.
Sessegnon is in the last chance saloon. I am confident-ish he will survive but he could be swapped as well.

Phillips will be loaned again IMO.
If we could get a right sided Ben then we swap Royal.
Sessegnon is in the last chance saloon. I am confident-ish he will survive but he could be swapped as well.
Sess is done at Tottenham. He would've been sold in the summer if it wasn't for his injury.

Roony Bardghji

Bardghji om blågul drömtrio i Tottenham: ”Kul att tänka på”

Yesterday, Swedish Aftonbladet asked him about joining us and playing alongside Deki and Bergvall in the future, and he far from shut that idea down.

Roony: "It's fun to think about. You never know, it could happen. Hard to say now."

Edit: I'll include the entire section about us below.

What do you think about Lucas Bergvall's move to Tottenham?

Roony: "I'm happy for him. He's an incredibly nice guy. I hope he gets everything he wants. It will be fun to catch up next time we meet with the national team."

Are you surprised that he didn't choose Barcelona?

Roony: "I don't have enough details. It's hard to know what Barcelona have said or offered. I think it seems okay, it's his choice. He knows what felt best and where he will thrive."

So, we'll get to see Swedish trio Dejan Kulusevski, Bergvall, and Bardghji at Tottenham in the future...?

The 18-year-old laughs as we stand outside the dressing rooms inside the Algarve Stadium. Then he says:

Roony: " It's fun to think about. You never know, it could happen. Hard to say now."

I think Kevin De Bruyne would too, and they’re both just as likely.

Napoli are selling Osimhen in the summer, Kvara would be 125m+. And whilst he’s a really fun little player he’s nowhere even close to worth that.
You’re still acting like we’re a little club Deutz.

We should go for both Osimhen and Kvara. Throw in an offer of Leao as well.

Do agree that KDB would be a good off the bench option to replace Maddison though.

Back
Top Bottom