Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Too bad he doesn't want to come.

People forget that bit.
I haven't forgotten it, I just don't believe it.

Money talks, and he's young enough that he could go to Barca when they can actually afford him.

Like I said in the post you replied to, if there are other wing talents as good as him then grand, I'd be happy with one of those, but his level of talent is what we should be going for first and foremost IMO. Where the frontline is concerned of course.

Let me guess ....

Would be a top signing for the club and a statement of real intent

Right lads?

:pocheyes:
Signing Eze, Nico Williams, and Calafiori, THAT would be a statement of real intent!!

Get It Chuck Norris GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Giorgi Mamardashvili (199 cm), heavily linked to Spurs over the past 2 season, is easily the best goalies in these Euros...
I doubt he'd come as a back-up option to Vicario but I wouldn't be surprised if an EPL club came in for him this TW.
He could soon become one of the best goalies in the world.
So will Vicario, when he can get his hands on a corner/cross

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom