Sunderland v TOTTENHAM - 13th Sept 13:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yorkshire_Spurs

@daveyglee
The window is done. Back to actual football. A perfect game for us with Sunderland being wank.

I would personally go with something like this assuming all fit:

TbEzuuN.png

Subs:

Vorm, Wimmer, Tripper, Bentaleb, Alli, N'Jie, Dembele.

Sunderland managed draws in their last two games no?

So let's see...

Eriksen, Dembele, Bentaleb injured. Adebayor still frozen out. Son and Njie will definitely not make the squad.

Choose whoever you want from there. Maybe Pritchard can finally start a game with so many midfielders being unable or ineligible to play right now.

Son has said that Tottenham have done all they can so he can be available for Sunderland when he signed. It's a doubt though as Poch never throws players in. If N'Jie still isn't ready for this however its' a fucking joke.

Our first relegation 6 pointer!

Get used to it!

It's gonna be a long bumpy ride.....

Thank you for creating this thread. I was about to do the same. Back to football, and I'm sure everyone will feel a little better when we're flying around thrashing Sunderland the day after Woolwich loses to Stoke.

I'm done with my 5 stages of grief. Everybody else can either get there or not. Life goes on.

3-0 Spurs.
:dembelefingers:

EDIT: I just saw that Son may not be ready to start, N'jie may not be fit yet, Bentaleb picked up a knock, and Dembele is probably out.

2-0 Spurs.

Last edited:
Son to score a goal and everybody forgets everything

Even the biggest melts don't remember there even being a transfer window

:sonhmm::levywhoa:

Back
Top Bottom