Sunderland v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gonna get a bollocking for starting this too early but fuck it, some armchair fan would have done it by the time i get back from the game today.

Anyway,

IN

Piss up on the train up and in Newcastle.
Big Kev in if Toby's out and Super Ben in if Danny's out.
2-0 win (Harry & Dele).
8 hour trip home.

YIDS.

Lloris
Dier - Wimmer - Davies
Walker - Wanyama - Dembele - Rose
Eriksen - Alli
Kane
0-1
Kane

Any word on Toby? I don't like Wimmer in a back 3, but having Davies back there helps.

I think Pochettino hopes he will be available for Sunderland but I'd rest him for Middlesbrough at the weekend to be honest. I think that defence with Wanyama and Dembele in front of them are MORE than capable of beating a Sunderland team.

Lloris
Walker-Dier-Alderweireld-Rose
Wanyama-Dembele
Son-Alli-Eriksen
Kane

Back-4 for this one please. Neither Davies nor Wimmer has looked convincing recently and I believe Son deserves to start this one. I can't see how he does that if we play the 352 though, at least not without leaving someone like Eriksen or Alli out, which isn't an option.

Last edited:
Anyone else on the spurs wally train? Not looking forward to the 3 3/4 hour journey up there and God knows how long back (gets to Stevenage at 3am)

First time up at the SoL and not seen us lose this season

Lloris
Wanyama-Dembele
Son-Alli-Eriksen
Janssen

Back-4 for this one please. Neither Davies nor Wimmer has looked convincing recently and I believe Son deserves to start this one. I can't see how he does that if we play the 352 though, at least not without leaving someone like Eriksen or Alli out, which isn't an option.
Janssen ahead of Kane? :pochwtf:

Definitely 3 at the back for this one.

----------------------------Lloris----------------------------
------Dier-------------Alderweireld----------Davies---
Walker---------Wanyama-----Dembele--------Rose
-----------------------Eriksen----Alli----------------------
------------------------------Kane-------------------------

Lloris
Wanyama-Dembele
Son-Alli-Eriksen
Kane

If that is the back four we can put out then I expect to win this professionally, 2 or 3 nil. But if we have to play Wimmer or Davies then it will be closer. I'd say we'd win by a single goal.

Back
Top Bottom