Sunderland

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Started watching the documentary and so far it seems interesting, but I was out of sympathy after the 0-5 pre season game against Celtic.

It was a nothing game and the fans were acting like that was a relegation match, fighting in the streets afterwards and giving the players a pelting. Perspective completely missing. I’d imagine the same type of goldfish bowl existence in Newcastle.

It’s sad for them, but I don’t feel sorry for them.

I do.

It’ll be about the first team to do the quadruple.

:ledleylick:

jyOxpK8.gif

Grabban and Rodwell are examples of everything that is wrong with football.

Rodwell reminded me of Judas at Pompey, would rather see the club go out of business than take a pay cut or terminate his contract that will have paid him £22mn over its duration.

Grabban left because he didn't like being subbed.

Cunts of the highest order.

Fearsome place but loyal fans. I think that they have sold well over 30k tickets for their boxing day game, will probably have a better attendance than us.

It was a nothing game and the fans were acting like that was a relegation match, fighting in the streets afterwards and giving the players a pelting. Perspective completely missing. I’d imagine the same type of goldfish bowl existence in Newcastle.

They are taking 30k+ for a boxing day game (apparently) despite being served up an absolute shower of shite for years now, I'd say their fanbase is quite loyal. Like all football fans the usual daft, reactionary behaviour but actually I feel sorry for them - and, I thought the lack of professionalism from some of the players in the documentary was pretty awful. Contrast their attitude with the cook (Joyce?) a humble person but you could tell was eating, sleeping and breathing the club.

Doc is good, well worth a watch - so far (I'm two eps in).

Last edited:
They had crowds of 14,000 for fa cup games when they where in the top flight and for a semi final home leg against man utd they had 32,000 including the away fans.
But they took over Covent Garden for a night before the final so there the biggest team going.
I haven't nothing against them but my God they don't half talk a load of bollocks about themselves.
They have played Four (4) European games in their entire history.

Grabban and Rodwell are examples of everything that is wrong with football.

Rodwell reminded me of Judas at Pompey, would rather see the club go out of business than take a pay cut or terminate his contract that will have paid him £22mn over its duration.

Grabban left because he didn't like being subbed.

Cunts of the highest order.

Fearsome place but loyal fans. I think that they have sold well over 30k tickets for their boxing day game, will probably have a better attendance than us.

Felt like throwing the comfy chair footrest at the TV when Grabban said "I hope I'll be gone" at his teammates battling relegation and just laughed.

Fucking chav. Nice to see he's a nobody today.

Back
Top Bottom