Supporters Trust Demands Meeting with Board

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's all just clickbait for the media - first question

There is a widespread feeling of a lack of direction at the Club

That's like walking in chanting - You're shit aarrgghhh

Does the Board think we've gone forward or backwards in a footballing context over the last two years?

Same question in a different way

You have said your focus has always been on achieving success on the pitch. Do you think that one trophy in 20 years is an acceptable outcome?

Third time's the charm .....

How is that anything other than red-top media clickbait nonsense, what possible answers do they expect from that sort of aggressive approach?

It's like going to your boss and saying - you're shit but can I please have a pay rise?

If THST want to have any interaction with the club then at least ask proper open questions.

Instead of "there is a lack of direction at the club" you ask "can you give us your views on the direction the club is taking"

Instead of "Do you think one trophy in 20 years ...... " you ask "in terms of trophies won what would you consider success will look like over the next ten years"

Does nobody at the Daily Mail, sorry I meant THST, know how to start a positive discussion?

Does the Board think we've gone forward or backwards in a footballing context over the last two years?

You have said your focus has always been on achieving success on the pitch. Do you think that one trophy in 20 years is an acceptable outcome?

How is that anything other than red-top media clickbait nonsense, what possible answers do they expect from that sort of aggressive approach?

It's like going to your boss and saying - you're shit but can I please have a pay rise?

If THST want to have any interaction with the club then at least ask proper open questions.

Instead of "there is a lack of direction at the club" you ask "can you give us your views on the direction the club is taking"

Instead of "Do you think one trophy in 20 years ...... " you ask "in terms of trophies won what would you consider success will look like over the next ten years"

Does nobody at the Daily Mail, sorry I meant THST, know how to start a positive discussion?
THST really ought to just hire TFC as consultants to mediate this meeting. We're fucking experts at fostering positive discussions.

:sherwoodlol:

13 questions is far too many. There will be a time limit on the meeting and it allows the board to spend a lot of time answering those questions it feels easiest whilst ignoring the more difficult ones. For instance they could spend ages describing the relationship between the different parts of the business whilst it is the lack of playing success that is more important or what they plan to do about it that has prompted the meeting.

When your paying some of the most expensive tickets in Europe hard hitting questions are totally relevant otherwise cunts like levy get away with it.

When your paying some of the most expensive tickets in Europe hard hitting questions are totally relevant otherwise cunts like levy get away with it.
In all seriousness - stop paying the ticket price. The THST sitting down for a moaning session with the board isn't going to effect anything. They've done it before.

Tickets are market based economy, and Levy is charging what the market will bear. Stop paying it. Yes, there are people waiting in the wings to take tickets up - but if everyone who is dissatisfied with ticket prices stopped paying there wouldn't be enough demand to offset it.

In all seriousness - stop paying the ticket price. The THST sitting down for a moaning session with the board isn't going to effect anything. They've done it before.

Tickets are market based economy, and Levy is charging what the market will bear. Stop paying it. Yes, there are people waiting in the wings to take tickets up - but if everyone who is dissatisfied with ticket prices stopped paying there wouldn't be enough demand to offset it.
With respect mate you are missing the point

I hope the trust does get a meeting with the board, maybe the questions need to change, someone needs to sit in front of this board and point out that the emperor has no clothes
then hopefully board members will ask the questions about
how we get so many duff transfers,
why we have defensive manager when DNA says we have attacking manager

Posted by the most Anti Spurs / pro ENIC apologist on the forrum.

I hope the trust does get a meeting with the board, maybe the questions need to change, someone needs to sit in front of this board and point out that the emperor has no clothes
then hopefully board members will ask the questions about
how we get so many duff transfers,
why we have defensive manager when DNA says we have attacking manager
The first question should be When do you intend to fuck off so we can become a football club again

I bet this gets cancelled again.

If it doesn't..Please can THST ask Il fucking Duce why he thought employing this shit, Portuguese coaching dinosaur directly after sacking the previous shit, Portuguese coaching dinosaur was a good idea?

Back
Top Bottom