Supporters Trust

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Couldn’t see a thread dedicated to the supporters trust so I thought if star my one.

I’m going to sign up as a trust member next payday and was wondering if there are any other trust supporters on the board?

Also, listening to the emergency pod this week and once again I am finding Kat’s voice really sexy. Am I alone on this one?

Couldn’t see a thread dedicated to the supporters trust so I thought if star my one.

I’m going to sign up as a trust member next payday and was wondering if there are any other trust supporters on the board?

Also, listening to the emergency pod this week and once again I am finding Kat’s voice really sexy. Am I alone on this one?

I am. And my mate shempz shempz is.

Kat Law
_8015456.jpg

It would be interesting to know what the Supports Trust has achieved since its founding and what the £25 membership fee gets you as a fan for signing up to it. Does anyone know the ins and outs of these two areas at all and how many people are currently a member?

It would be interesting to know what the Supports Trust has achieved since its founding and what the £25 membership fee gets you as a fan for signing up to it. Does anyone know the ins and outs of these two areas at all and how many people are currently a member?
It's a tenner mate.

And they probably don't achieve as much with the size of the membership they've got now as they would if we all signed up. The bigger the membership the more clout they have.

Like them or loathe them, they're the best form of access we have to communicate with the board of the football club.

I've been thinking of joining up for some time, and with all that's going on right now I probably will shortly

It's a tenner mate.

And they probably don't achieve as much with the size of the membership they've got now as they would if we all signed up. The bigger the membership the more clout they have.

Like them or loathe them, they're the best form of access we have to communicate with the board of the football club.

I've been thinking of joining up for some time, and with all that's going on right now I probably will shortly

Just been on their website. £10 for full membership and £25 for the supporters club. The club don't seem to listen to much they have to say whenever I've checked in on them on podcasts, social media etc, they haven't exactly done a lot to reaffirm that a membership with them would be a worthwhile cause

Last edited:

I am mate.

I think it brings you a tiny bit closer to the club as well, I usually hate comity meetings but when these are held at WHL it's just nice to walk through the main entrance to the stadium, something us mere mortals never do unless we are part of the Executive Box brigade (not all meetings are held at the stadium though).

Got to meet a few people there too who I occasionally bump into during a game or at a boozer pre-match which ain't a bad thing.

Above all else you get to have your say, whether it's popular or not or whether it's even taken into account, it feels better to have a voice rather than an empty echo chamber on twitter or a forum that has precisely zero impact.

I'm a member, as are most of my crü. Have had a beer with Kat and Martin (through mutual friends) once or twice; they're both absolutely cracking people.

Cheers Guido. I've just seen this at the bottom of the THST page

PREMIER LEAGUE TV BROADCAST SELECTION DATES, SEASON 2018-19
Aug/ Sept - 6 July
Oct/ Nov - 7 August
Dec/ Jan - 12 October
Feb - 12 December
March - 25 January
April - 22 February
May - 5 April
MW38 - post MW37

The Man City game was only selected for Sky 1 week ago, a few days after the test event and a few days after the statement made on Monday. The timing of this statement, the issues the stadium faces and the problematic scenario of the Man City game could have been resolved if the club were aware of faulty security systems just a few days before. Ouch

Just been on their website. £10 for full membership and £25 for the supporters club. The club don't seem to listen to much they have to say whenever I've checked in on them on podcasts, social media etc, they haven't exactly done a lot to reaffirm that a membership with them would be a worthwhile cause
Well yeah, it’s easy for them to ignore an organisation with such a small membership. If it was about the same number as will be able to attend games in our new stadium, or more, then they’d have to take more notice.

A collective voice lead by people who volunteer loads of their own spare time to help get our views across is hard to be critical of, in my opinion. I just think it’s a wasted opportunity that more of us haven’t helped to strengthen that voice

Last edited:
Have they achieved anything though?

I see no indication that the board want to connect with the fans or hear opinions contrary to ‘what makes the most money’

I think supporters trust influence is waning over time, less and less clubs give a shit.

Back
Top Bottom