Surfer flag

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not abusing her personally, I'm sure her minge smells like a mixture of lavender and fresh strawberries but the flag is fucking gash.

The idea is gash.

It's not. It would be a giggle. Especially if they mixed up where it was unfurled each time.

The design is fine but you could have a few options.

All white with the cockerel would my idea.

Keep it simple and clean.

Careful as you back away from this minty. It could prove more awkward than not meeting salmon next week.

A pretty (if you can call it that) flag surfing across the PL is not going to improve atmosphere. I think the Trust do an impossible job and I do respect them for that but they are pushing all the wrong things for improving the atmosphere.
Imagine them trying to negotiate with Levy.

"Cheaper Tickets for U21s?"
"NO!"
"Trial safe standing?"
"NO!"
"Free tickets for local kids like we did in 2006/7?"
"NO!"

Imagine them trying to negotiate with Levy.

"Cheaper Tickets for U21s?"
"NO!"
"Trial safe standing?"
"NO!"
"Free tickets for local kids like we did in 2006/7?"
"NO!"
fair point, forgot for a moment what he's like. that cunt has pissed me off so much tonight with the West Ham prices it's unbelievable. Like I said the trust do an impossible job, there's always gonna be people that don't agree with certain things they push for.

Fuck me. People try and do something and they get shot down before they even do it.

No wonder negativity is so rife. There's so many miserable cunts around.

I genuinely don't know why they don't play that spine tinglingly good THFC 3minute "internal" promo video that was leaked last season. If they played that just before the game or even at half time it would get the crowd rocking far more than some banner.

Apparently another trust flag being planned.......fucking embarrassing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/charlott...688495617/photo/1?screen_name=charlottepeachy

Spelling mistakes aside.....embarrassing design aside........total shitness aside.

Some wanky player choices too.

WHATS HAPPENING TO MY CLUB???

to be fair though, how many 'brilliant' players have we had at the club? haha! does noone remember watching gregorz raziak,chimbonda, palacios, We haven't exactly been starstudded have we, shit flag to have surfing across the crowd to be honest

Isn't this a Joe Lewis initiative?
It looks hideous.

We need to learn from the best...
iDShOP7vYit1H.gif

Found it...
The joint chairman of the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters’ Trust Darren Alexander said:
“In fact we’ve been asking about a surfer flag since we took over the trust in February. It wasn’t until we met with the club last Monday night that [Tottenham’s executive director] Donna Cullen mentioned how good the surfing flags looked in the home end at Aston Villa last Saturday.

“She remarked that it’s something Joe Lewis has expressed an interest in, because he feels for the foreign TV market you’ve got to have something visually expressive and visually stunning.

“Now if Joe Lewis is behind it, who are we to say ‘hold on a minute, no’? Ultimately he’s the man who owns the club. If he’s interested in the atmosphere and getting involved - not directly but through the club - I think that can only be a good thing.”

Back
Top Bottom