Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tbf it's not just us - on Sunday all of the commentators were having a good laugh at the Scum because the 2nd half was the 1st half of a PL game since 11th February where they had managed to keep a clean sheet.........astonishing until you look and release they only played 2 games in that period
Did he just....?
:pochshock:
I'm so naive.... not only did I read the tweet and expect him to light a fag.... when I saw it, I actually thought he was just picking his nose!!
:pochfacepalm:
Until I watched it a seconD time!

LOL.... I was expecting a cheeky ganja pipe to begin with.:dembele:

Well seeing as we're posting fans' own personal 'take' on games now... see if you can sit through this fella;

I wouldn't normally share this kinda 'look at me look at me' guff... but he seems innocent enough and well meaning, but seeing as he was quite happy for us to sit through 2 hours of himself watching SSN Jeff Stelling and the gang (no, that's right, he isn't even watching a stream of the actual game!!) then I thought sod it, let's see if he loses his shit at the end...

TBH, it's pretty bland, and not really worth persevering with, but if you only to hear Soccer Midweek thing on in the background, then turn the sound up!

A COMPELLING 2 HOURS OF VIEWING!!

Although, on the off-chance you may wanna scroll through to the 'crucial' moments, and not watch the whole thing, ... then these numbers might come in handy;
Goal Reactions:
SWA 1-0 TOT (20:01)
SWA 1-1 TOT (1:53:15)
SWA 1-2 TOT (1:56:25)
SWA 1-3 TOT (1:59:26)

Enjoy!

They're allowed to show the games that live are on English TV but not games being shown only on foreign channels. You can find pubs that show them but it's a bit hush hush.
Doesn't Sky or another broadcaster carry all the games? I know here in the States places will buy the sport package to be able to show all the games. I assume the business gained by showing the games is enough to make up the cost of the package.

Doesn't Sky or another broadcaster carry all the games? I know here in the States places will buy the sport package to be able to show all the games. I assume the business gained by showing the games is enough to make up the cost of the package.
No, not all the games. Last night Chelsea vs Man City was the only game on. For example, on Saturday, the games at 12.30 and 5.15 are on but not the 3pm games.

I tead this morning that since pochettino arrived, no team has collected more points from a losing position than us. 53. fucking tottenham hotspur, the premierships most never say die team.

never thought i would say that about us.

The FA limits the number of matches which can be shown on live TV in order to protect attendance numbers / gate receipts.

Back
Top Bottom