Swansea Home Proper Official Match Thread and that

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

linnet_spur said:
He alluded to having sexual relations with Ricky's Mother. May that be a lesson to all of you.

Errrrrrr......wasn't that the subject matter for the first few two dozen podcasts, with a bit of football thrown in?

eggsoakley said:
Wayne Routledge Derby.

3-1, nervy 40 mins. Score when I go down to buy a beer. Then they score, then bang bang.
----------------------------------------

Hot damn, eggy….. Some scary stuff here.
If I may, please give me 6 numbers from 1 - 50. I promise I will not be a scrooge.
:)

eggsoakley said:
Wayne Routledge Derby.

3-1, nervy 40 mins. Score when I go down to buy a beer. Then they score, then bang bang.

Christ, how are all of your predictions so good?

You must be fucking robbing the bookies.

Modric's pass, Bale sticking to the left, Sandro and Parker bossing the midfield, Ekotto having Routledge in his pocket for the whole game, Rodgers calling Caulker "Colossal" pre game, Adebayor scoring... twice and one from a set piece. Just a fucking fantastic game.

Back
Top Bottom