Swansea Home Proper Official Match Thread and that

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

frontwheel said:
Thelonious said:
Nah, he's genuinely banned, he did a racism.

Did he muddle up which 90s black footballer you look like? If so, I don't blame you.
UwIwx.gif

Quelle Suprise. Two quality balls in to the box when are is there and he scores... He does kiss chances but we need to make more use of his aerial prowess.

Great to have the quickest penguin in the world back.

frontwheel said:
Did he muddle up which 90s black footballer you look like? If so, I don't blame you.
[ Image ]

That gif's a bit racist mate. Black people's necks don't do that.

23w2p9l.gif

In addition to ManCity and Chesea, Woolwich have to play Stoke away as well.

We'll be playing teams fighting for their lives so we have to be at their best. Gonna be a roller lasted over the next 6 weeks!

eggsoakley said:
Wayne Routledge Derby.

3-1, nervy 40 mins. Score when I go down to buy a beer. Then they score, then bang bang.

I was nearly right...

Put a rogue quid on 3-1 though. I only ever win on that score. 10/1.

Pays for my lads curry tuesday night.

xxx

linnet_spur said:
He alluded to having sexual relations with Ricky's Mother. May that be a lesson to all of you.

He got banned because he only alluded to it....he didn't smash her back doors in like everyone else had to to get membership here...fucking wannabe!

Back
Top Bottom