Swansea v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's an established player. Loaning him out would be self sabotage, and we've seen enough of that lately, thanks.

Didn't do Harry any harm and he isn't an established player yet.

Certainly not 1st choice in midfield!

I think it would do him good and maybe BFS could teach him a few things about keeping possession and how to win a pie eating competition!

:angryscouser:

elder statesman?
groan..........

:)
The only people who get pissed off at me are people who insult me and then get a reply they don't like. I'm pleasant to anyone who is pleasant to me, even if they don't like my views or opinions.

I would much rather conduct my dialogue with posters in a pleasant and amicable manner. Some folk just don't want to, it seems.

All good. I know your age though, as many on here do. I didn't google it.

You look down at me - and then call me a childish cunt.

I guess we have more than one difference in the way we look at life then.

I tried to have an adult conversation with you, and you laughed when I was insulted - how did you think I was going to react, out of curiousity?

Happy to talk when you are. Happy to steer clear if its not what you want to do.

Anyone can be rude or blunt, its hard to respect the people who revel in it.

Mick I too am happy to debate/talk etc as we are both Spurs but I didn't like being called a 'bottom feeder', hence my reaction!

We all have bad days........

So I withdraw 'childish cunt'.

I'm all for banter but sometimes it goes too far on here

toystory3popcorn.gif

Back
Top Bottom