Swansea v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was considering pushing "SIN BIN", but I went for "Disagree" instead :bentaleblol:

Why?

I don't rate Bentelab.

He has promise but that's all.

So why consider sin binning me because I disagree with you?

Ridiculous and if anyone should be binned maybe you should consider yourself!

Why?

I don't rate Bentelab.

He has promise but that's all.

So why consider sin binning me because I disagree with you?

Ridiculous and if anyone should be binned maybe you should consider yourself!
I wasn't serious about Sin Binning you, was supposed to be read in a funny way. If you read the forum on a phone each post show "SIN BIN" with big letters, and after reading a post I really disagree with my thumb automatically hover over it :rolleyes: Don't worry, I don't think I have ever cast a Sin Bin vote.

I wasn't serious about Sin Binning you, was supposed to be read in a funny way. If you read the forum on a phone each post show "SIN BIN" with big letters, and after reading a post I really disagree with my thumb automatically hover over it :rolleyes: Don't worry, I don't think I have ever cast a Sin Bin vote.

Fair enough!

I've only done it once for blatant racism which deserved it!

If by ages you mean the 2.5 hours of game time he's actually played this season?

No I don't , just go back to last season's visit to OT where he needlessly gave the ball away leading to Rooney's goal. And he did the same this season!

He's a liability!

No I don't , just go back to last season's visit to OT where he needlessly gave the ball away leading to Rooney's goal. And he did the same this season!

He's a liability!
I don't see him as messiah in the same way as some on here do - but that's way over the top.
He has made mistakes for sure, but even great players do that when their team is under pressure - the margins at this level are so fine.
He's a guy with a lot of talent, but (IMV) not enough (on current evidence) to ever be a "great" in the game. I doubt he will get much better as a player (skillset), but I do believe he will become more reliable and therefore more dependable, and selectable as a player.
He also has a breadth to his play that makes him into a good utility player, similar in many ways to Paul Madeley - although he'll need more playing time to see if that comes true - but he has enough in his game to play in most roles.

I don't see him as messiah in the same way as some on here do - but that's way over the top.
He has made mistakes for sure, but even great players do that when their team is under pressure - the margins at this level are so fine.
He's a guy with a lot of talent, but (IMV) not enough (on current evidence) to ever be a "great" in the game. I doubt he will get much better as a player (skillset), but I do believe he will become more reliable and therefore more dependable, and selectable as a player.
He also has a breadth to his play that makes him into a good utility player, similar in many ways to Paul Madeley - although he'll need more playing time to see if that comes true - but he has enough in his game to play in most roles.
Paul Madeley? got to let the 60's go mick. ' he has enough in his his game to play in most roles' what evidence do you have to justify that statement? just more blathering.

Last edited:

He's a liability!

The kid's 20 years old!

Weigh up his good performances against his bad?

WastefulRashCanadagoose.gif

Last edited:
Paul Madeley? got to let the 60's go mick. ' he has enough in his his game to play in most roles' what evidence do you have to justify that statement? just more blathering.

We'll be back to the 'push and run' style of the 50s next!

And no, before you ask, I wasn't around then!

The kid's 20 years old!

Weigh up his good performances against his bad?

WastefulRashCanadagoose.gif

I have!

Too many bad ones and you never know when the next howler will occur but he definitely has promise and I'd loan him out to Sunderland for a season.

If you weren't such a prick I'd try explaining, but I'm not sure you have the intelligence, knowledge of football or comprehension skills in general to take it in.
You just can't let it go can you?
Haven't you fucked up enough threads with your battles with individual posters or been banned enough for the message to sink in?

Back
Top Bottom