Swansea v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you weren't such a prick I'd try explaining, but I'm not sure you have the intelligence, knowledge of football or comprehension skills in general to take it in.
You just can't let it go can you?
Haven't you fucked up enough threads with your battles with individual posters or been banned enough for the message to sink in?
I have intelligence enough to see through you. Pretty standard response l suppose. You question someone's intelligence as a device to avoid explaining something you can't explain. I've seen it all before Mick. You're always banging on about how clever you are - not so - and not a quality you should be conferring on yourself, which you wouldn't do if you possessed said cleverness.

I have now let it go.

Last edited:
I have intelligence enough to see through you. Pretty standard response l suppose. You question someone's intelligence as a device to avoid explaining something you can't explain. I've seen it all before Mick. You're always banging on about how clever you are - not so - and not a quality you should be conferring on yourself, which you wouldn't do if you possessed said cleverness, which you don't.

I have now let it go.
No I don't. Questioning your cognitive powers is not an expression of how I see myself.
The only person who repetitiously discusses my intelligence is you, so in effect you are damning me with your issues.
Marvellous English Joe - always good to see someone strangling my native language. :)
Glad to hear - now we can let people enjoy discussing things, without constant bickering spats.
BTW - if you want to discuss my posts, and can find a congenial way of expressing yourself, I'm always happy to discuss or even explain what I meant. If all you can do is ridicule me or my opinions, then you get what you deserve in the way of recognition.
If you can't do that - then we and the board will be happy for us to ignore one another.

No I don't. Questioning your cognitive powers is not an expression of how I see myself.
The only person who repetitiously discusses my intelligence is you, so in effect you are damning me with your issues.
Marvellous English Joe - always good to see someone strangling my native language. :)
Glad to hear - now we can let people enjoy discussing things, without constant bickering spats.
BTW - if you want to discuss my posts, and can find a congenial way of expressing yourself, I'm always happy to discuss or even explain what I meant. If all you can do is ridicule me or my opinions, then you get what you deserve in the way of recognition.
If you can't do that - then we and the board will be happy for us to ignore one another.

I think 'strangling' is a bit harsh! Anyway, l thought you wrote an excellent post in the Kane thread, l gave you an 'agree' (thanks are unnecessary ha!). Yes, you're right, let's stick to civil discussion, l don't have it in for you whatever you might think (athough l understand why you might think so).

You will probably laugh, and again l don't blame you, but l really don't enjoy fighting on here, however, like you, l will defend myself, sometimes over vigorously l admit. So hatchet buried as far as I'm concerned - there's only one poster on here l have a problem with - l think you can probably guess who that might be. Fair enough?

(Apologies if you found this post difficult to read) ;)

I reckon Micks hungover
I reckon that the chances of a self confessed drunkard, drug abuser being hung over is far greater than the chances of it being me.
If you want my advice though, stop guessing or trying to be smart at my expense, you really don't need to prove to me what a fuckwit you are, that job was done a long time ago.

I think 'strangling' is a bit harsh! Anyway, l thought you wrote an excellent post in the Kane thread, l gave you an 'agree' (thanks are unnecessary ha!). Yes, you're right, let's stick to civil discussion, l don't have it in for you whatever you might think (athough l understand why you might think so).

You will probably laugh, and again l don't blame you, but l really don't enjoy fighting on here, however, like you, l will defend myself, sometimes over vigorously l admit. So hatchet buried as far as I'm concerned - there's only one poster on here l have a problem with - l think you can probably guess who that might be. Fair enough?

(Apologies if you found this post difficult to read) ;)
works for me

I have!

Too many bad ones and you never know when the next howler will occur but he definitely has promise and I'd loan him out to Sunderland for a season.

He's an established player. Loaning him out would be self sabotage, and we've seen enough of that lately, thanks.

In the spirit of general bonhomie we have seen on here of late, hat tip paddy spur paddy spur , I like Mick Cooper Mick Cooper attitude, he posts a lot of sense, albeit from an elder stateman's perspective. I appreciate he has pissed off loads of people with his uncompromising attitude; he did the same on glory glory. They miss him now he's gone though, and the board is just a massive circle jerk.

Just my take is all.

I reckon that the chances of a self confessed drunkard, drug abuser being hung over is far greater than the chances of it being me.
If you want my advice though, stop guessing or trying to be smart at my expense, you really don't need to prove to me what a fuckwit you are, that job was done a long time ago.

Yet I seem happy and you seem as miserable as sin...what's that about eh?

OK - - I've found the level you operate at.

another bottom feeder

Ok maybe I am a bottom feeder but I can still look down at you!

Childish cunt!

:ap:
IMG_1425.JPG

Back
Top Bottom