Tabloid Spam for Fogueres

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

w2dPmfl.jpg

fogueres fogueres please post tabloid spam in this thread, and stop posting it elsewhere. K, thanks.

Spam
verb [ T ]
UK /spæm/ US /spæm/ -mm-
spam
to send someone an advertisement by email that they don’t want

Friend we are talking about football and not an exact science. The media play to exalt or diminish the news for speculative purposes (skip a deal, coach, player, etc.) or to sell some more paper or digital copies. I think you take this aspect too seriously. I put the first pages to point out the difference between what is news in the UK, in Italy or Spain.

I agree with fogueres, but this thread could be a good way of giving our Spanish compatriots an insight into OUR culture:

Zm8Io0Q.jpg

I agree with fogueres, but this thread could be a good way of giving our Spanish compatriots an insight into OUR culture:

Zm8Io0Q.jpg

I am Italian and I live in Genoa. When I lived in Spain I had English roommates who showed me the difference between English newspapers (FT, Guardian, Telegraph etc. versus The Sun & others trash newspapers) 😉

Balotelli said yes to Brescia, his city. Now we will see what he can do: his goal is the 2020 European Championships. In my opinion, to go he must score 18-20 goals and save Brescia.

gazza20.jpg

Back
Top Bottom