Tabloid Spam for Fogueres

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fogueres fogueres - Ignore the critics; the paper scans are better off posted in the relevant threads.

Most twitter stuff is bullshit, but we don't segregate that.
Exactly this. Fog posts most of the stuff to the respective thread, he doesn't just throw it out of nowhere. And, except "Tuttosport", they're all reliable and respected papers.

Exactly this. Fog posts most of the stuff to the respective thread, he doesn't just throw it out of nowhere. And, except "Tuttosport", they're all reliable and respected papers.

Wouldn't go as far as calling the UK tabloids respectable, but they're no less credible than the twitter muppet show.

Main thing for me is that he translates the headline in question, cos we can't cut n paste from an image for translation purposes.

Last edited:
No problem with your posts fogueres fogueres though a translation with the Italian stuff would help if you can.
Lazy git, my ex who is Italian and my now dearly beloved Argie would always not speak English especially when having a row. I had to learn two different languages just to realise I’m being slagged off in the most unkind way.
All you have to is translate some words of a headline if only my life was that simple.

Obviously I jest about the lazy git part.

Wouldn't go as far as calling the UK tabloids respectable, but they're no less credible that the twitter muppet show.

Main thing for me is that he translates the headline in question, cos we can't cut n paste from an image for translation purposes.
They're more respectable than the twitter nobodies was what I meant. Even a tabloid like Marca is shit, but it's much better than a random lad that just throws stuff out of nowhere for the sake of it...

Lazy git, my ex who is Italian and my now dearly beloved Argie would always not speak English especially when having a row. I had to learn two different languages just to realise I’m being slagged off in the most unkind way.
All you have to is translate some words of a headline if only my life was that simple.

Obviously I jest about the lazy git part.

Puta! :baletroll:

D_8a2vPXsAEeVJO.jpg

You are right. Tuttosport is the most unreliable sports newspaper, like El Mundo Deportivo for Barcelona.

You are right. Tuttosport is the most unreliable sports newspaper, like El Mundo Deportivo for Barcelona.
I've had alot of Juve fans who talk shit about Tuttosport, and if JUVE fans don't like them, you know that the others just despise them and that they just write absolute bollocks.

I've had alot of Juve fans who talk shit about Tuttosport, and if JUVE fans don't like them, you know that the others just despise them and that they just write absolute bollocks.

I don't like a pimp newspaper that writes to please the fan (like Tuttosport). I prefer a newspaper that does analysis / editorials that I wouldn't be able to do. Surely the level of sports newspapers has dropped (sometimes they talk about gossip ...) but it is interesting to read the different points of view. What interests the Italian fan? And to the English fan? And to Spanish?

In the English newspapers I find the little space given to Tottenham, at high level for years, embarrassing. Then maybe they write if Pogba leads the dog to pee.

...In the English newspapers I find the little space given to Tottenham, at high level for years, embarrassing...
It's exactly the same in the broadcast media too. TV & Radio will do anything to avoid mentioning Spurs. For example, the 30-minute BBC Radio 5 build-up to Citeh vs Spurs on Saturday contained 27 minutes of in-depth analysis of Citeh, with a brief, 3 minute mention of The Mighty Spurs tagged on at the end. I timed it.
Thus will it always be, until we do the league and cup double, at least.

It's exactly the same in the broadcast media too. TV & Radio will do anything to avoid mentioning Spurs. For example, the 30-minute BBC Radio 5 build-up to Citeh vs Spurs on Saturday contained 27 minutes of in-depth analysis of Citeh, with a brief, 3 minute mention of The Mighty Spurs tagged on at the end. I timed it.
Thus will it always be, until we do the league and cup double, at least.

I think they make a commercial distinction (number of supporters) with respect to sporting merits: in recent years you have been superior to United and you have beaten the City in CL but there is not the right visibility.

Back
Top Bottom