Takehiro Tomiyasu

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tomo

Supporter
It’s been a crap show the past 1-2 years and the fanbase needs a lift. Hopefully we can do some good things in the transfer window, don’t know much about this guy but seems a needed player. Can apparently play CB and RB comfortably, young and has a good engine. Might be a Hojbjerg type signing, low key but useful.

Perhaps like Sonny he can bring a new fanbase, only this time from Japan.

fogueres fogueres I think I may have asked before but is he a player we should be looking at?

Never heard of him prior to our interest and have only seen some brief clips of him in action but I have a good feeling about this potential transfer.

It’s been a crap show the past 1-2 years and the fanbase needs a lift. Hopefully we can do some good things in the transfer window, don’t know much about this guy but seems a needed player. Can apparently play CB and RB comfortably, young and has a good engine. Might be a Hojbjerg type signing, low key but useful.

Perhaps like Sonny he can bring a new fanbase, only this time from Japan.

fogueres fogueres I think I may have asked before but is he a player we should be looking at?

I answered you. I don't know him in depth but in Italy they speak well of him 😉

So the reverse of what we tried with Aurier bombing on and Davies tucking in under Jose.

Didn't work very well then and i'd expect every opposition manager to immediately work out this genius plan of concentrating your attacks down one flank without much difficulty.

I'll take this nonsense with a pinch of salt as should everyone else.

Never heard of him prior to our interest and have only seen some brief clips of him in action but I have a good feeling about this potential transfer.
Great for our shirt sales in Japan. Big market there.

Football wise, i'm not aware of any other significant club being linked with him so he may be a hidden gem that Paritici has identified. Time will tell.

So the reverse of what we tried with Aurier bombing on and Davies tucking in under Jose.

Didn't work very well then and i'd expect every opposition manager to immediately work out this genius plan of concentrating your attacks down one flank without much difficulty.

Yeah totally agree with that. Problem is how does Gold know this precise info about what Nuno wants to do. Hopefully he is just guessing and is actually wrong.

Yeh.... Wonky-ball is shite.... Hope this is wrong.

Selling shirts to raise revenue is a myth I reckon, I really doubt it brings in millions of pounds.

Maybe he could play, who knows? I have never heard of him though, are there any Serie A experts here?
Short sales myth but I’m sure the commercial benefits eg sponsorship, marketing etc are decent

that said, we probably have a graduate on 30k a year with 6 months experience in charge of marketing doubt we are maximising Son fully (and other players with regional presence

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom