Takehiro Tomiyasu

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When you say dominating; you mean like a one-man army..... Schwarzenegger style?

3Vx4ci.gif
I was thinking more Stallone / Johnny Rambo...

giphy.gif

Tomiyasu as RB, able to play as CB when required sounds good to me. With Aurier wanting out for 2 years and Doherty not looking anything ike the player he was at Wolves, right back is our most troublesome position and not too many decent RB's available. So Tomiyasu looks ideal candidate.

As does Romero as CB, who seems to want to come. Just Atalanta wanting too much over the £16m buy out to Juve as the problem to solve - and even Juve want the sitation resolved so they get paid the £16m.

I know what I'm talking about;)

Was gonna add, but Spurs should sort that out! The symmetry is attractive to most (unconsciously), he has good balance of features, none under formed obviously.

That is our innate urge for survival of the fittest, women don't know why, but some men entice them (symmetry of feature, showing likelihood of balance in life), men also with boobs and hips, indicative of passing on their seed so their loans yearn this.

Put very delicately for you Madame Perryman.

Back
Top Bottom