Talking Tanguy Tactics (Part 1)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we bought Ndombele as a "build around him" player that we were all led to believe he was, and we have a full fit squad, what formation would you play, as well as who would you play along him?

He showed in the Burnley game that he was good on the ball and useless off it.

Maybe we should just keep giving him the ball to force him to do some work.

It would help him to lose weight as well.

Apparently Tranmere want him on loan.
They reckon that he will be more efficient than a normal roller to flatten their pitch !
You’re seriously unfunny. Herd mentality. ‘Ho Ho Ho, let’s all laugh at the fat lad’. I imagine you’re not so lissom yourself, but then you’re not overburdened with the brains to tip the scales anyway. Large body - full of air.

Last edited:
You’re seriously unfunny. Herd mentality. ‘Ho Ho Ho, let’s all laugh at the fat lad’. I imagine you’re not so lissom yourself, but then you’re not overburdened with the brains to tip the scales anyway. Large body - full of air.
He is an embarrassment to the club. The last time I saw something this bad in a Tottenham kit was the size of Ruddock's shorts !

Back
Top Bottom