talkSPORT 4pm 'inside information'

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just heard it as well.
The ‘inside information’ is that the discussion about Pochettino leaving has already taken place between Levy and Pochettino.

They’ve said on talkSPORT said Pochettino is now definitely leaving, it’s just a matter of when.
If that’s the case, why keep him if he’s going?

What’s the point? Why not sack him now?
Nobody knows anything its a cacophony of made up bollocks laced with bluf and outright lies.

POCH will sort this.
Its a stock in trade of bullshiters and bluffers
Apparently they won't sack him now because they're struggling to come up with an alternative capable of reaching multiple top 4 finishes like Poch on the shoestring transfer budget they'll be forced to work under.
As much as it pains me to say it... Maybe they were onto something after all...

What would we want a quack for?

Openly, repeatedly, stated I hold no medical qualifications. You don't get as deep into nutrition as I do when you are controlled by NICE.

In the scheme of things, I know shit all, but I knew enough to know the philosophy was never going to work past 3 years (as it is, that is when the wheels started coming away) without a consistent high turnover of players, replacing with fresh ultra fit players with very specific physiology.

There's no manager on earth that would do any better with this group of players than Poch.

Pochettino is still among the best managers in the world, the problem is the quality of players.

Any manager that wants to be at Spurs would do a better job. If you can't tally up the evidence he was unhappy for a long time and wanted out, I genuinely hope a jury decision never rests on your opinion.

It's a fine opinion you have there, I couldn't disagree more with it...

You really don't think that this squad is at least good enough to be in the top half of the table? Not good enough to pick up more than 2 points in home games against Newcastle, Watford and Sheff Utd? Not good enough to get past Colchester in the first round of the Cup? Good enough to be competitive against Brighton?

I can't believe how much some people must squint to look at our results this year and not see this.
Even Alex Ferguson would have been sacked if United were 14th, had been stuffed 7-2 at home, lost 3-0 away in the next game and kept talking bollocks in interviews. Fact if the matter is though, Ferguson would NEVER have allowed that decline to happen. He would NEVER have kept playing Eriksen after those performances, he would NEVER have kept up those bizarre tactics. Because he ALWAYS wanted to stay at Man United. He ALWAYS did what it took to keep them up there. Poch stopped that a long time ago.

Burnley players were capable of finishing 7th despite majority of them being championship standard players.

Pochettino is a world class manager who has been performing miracles.

7th is nothing. Anything outside the top 4 or 5 teams in the league is interchangeable every year. Burnley had no European football to play midweek so less games = fitter weekend matches. What are they up to now they have no-hoper league matches on Thursdays?

Pochettino has had some of the very best players in world football during his tenure. At their best, the likes of Lloris, Walker, Rose, Toby & Jan, Dele, Dembele, Kane, Eriksen, Son, Dele would be coveted by every team in England and most of Europe yet we won the square route of fuck all. played shit in 2 finals and 2 semi finals. Bottled it in the league twice.

World class is 25 major titles in multiple countries. Not none. In any country.

To be fair, I think TalkSport guessed, and got lucky!!

Talksport nailed it. They called this 3 hours before the news broke. It wasn't a guess and it's about time the internet forums and twitterati realise that the media do have sources and occasionally, they do know things.

Any manager that wants to be at Spurs would do a better job. If you can't tally up the evidence he was unhappy for a long time and wanted out, I genuinely hope a jury decision never rests on your opinion.

I can't believe how much some people must squint to look at our results this year and not see this.
Even Alex Ferguson would have been sacked if United were 14th, had been stuffed 7-2 at home, lost 3-0 away in the next game and kept talking bollocks in interviews. Fact if the matter is though, Ferguson would NEVER have allowed that decline to happen. He would NEVER have kept playing Eriksen after those performances, he would NEVER have kept up those bizarre tactics. Because he ALWAYS wanted to stay at Man United. He ALWAYS did what it took to keep them up there. Poch stopped that a long time ago.

7th is nothing. Anything outside the top 4 or 5 teams in the league is interchangeable every year. Burnley had no European football to play midweek so less games = fitter weekend matches. What are they up to now they have no-hoper league matches on Thursdays?

Pochettino has had some of the very best players in world football during his tenure. At their best, the likes of Lloris, Walker, Rose, Toby & Jan, Dele, Dembele, Kane, Eriksen, Son, Dele would be coveted by every team in England and most of Europe yet we won the square route of fuck all. played shit in 2 finals and 2 semi finals. Bottled it in the league twice.

World class is 25 major titles in multiple countries. Not none. In any country.

Talksport nailed it. They called this 3 hours before the news broke. It wasn't a guess and it's about time the internet forums and twitterati realise that the media do have sources and occasionally, they do know things.
The Mail broke the story in the morning. Andy Goldstein was just repeating it

Back
Top Bottom