Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would be interesting to see one of those graphs from Ndombeles last season at Lyon before we signed him.

ndombelly.png

You're welcome.

People on here mocking the fact a Spurs player tested positive some even borderline celebrating as it means he won’t play for us soon. Utterly shameful for a guy who’s done nothing wrong to date bar get injured

Time for Mourinho to stop being a dumb cunt and start Ndombele.

If he burns out at 60 minutes, fine. Bring on a sub. He is too good for 10 minute cameos at the end of games, anyone who disagrees with that is a cockwomble.

:mourglasses:

Every single cell of Harry Wink's body has given more for Tottenham, is more essentially Tottenham than Ndombele could ever begin to imagine.

That anyone could think otherwise is borderline offensive.

Wherever Harry goes next, wherever his later career takes him, he'll always be welcome back at the Lane, will always get a round of applause at the very least.

Try saying that about Fat Boy.

Winks had a huge part to play when we beat Madrid at Wembley. A youngster breaking through and showing potential. Was great to see.

And then I think injuries stopped him progressing.

Tanguy. His best game? A cameo against Sheffield United. As our record signing earning more than our whole academy costs. Well fucking done.

Harry Winks gave all he could for spurs. Totally opposite could be said of Tanguy.

Just thinking about his problem with motivation...

I wonder what Ossie thinks to that? He and Ricky came to a newly promoted team that had no other foreign players, let alone Spanish speakers. To a country that wasn't as remotely cosmopolitan as it is today. Then throw in your new country going to war with your homeland, your cousin being one of the first killed, the dog's abuse from the terraces...

Yet you never, ever complain, never whine about adapting or being unmotivated. You become one of the club's most beloved players, both within the team and among the fans. You gain the respect and even love of fellow professionals and fans from other teams.

All this earning far, far less than Ndombele and the like do (and being far, far further from home).

"Sorry Keith/Peter, my head's not right". Yeah, right, as if.

Ndombele and his ilk are nowt but pampered fucking cunts in comparison

I don't normally come on here and slag players off but this bastard absolutely boil my piss. What an absolute fucking thief. How dare he go out there and amble around like that then have the temerity to walk off the pitch as slow as he could when he got subbed. Fair enough he doesn't want to be here anymore, and seemingly never has, but show a bit of fucking respect. There will have been kids at that game whose mums and dad's probably can't normally afford to take them while he pockets his 100,000 a week or whatever he is probably on. Get this fucking rotten apple gone. Problem is who will buy him when he has shown what he is about?

Back
Top Bottom