Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On behalf of the million Spurs fans you know and all their minds that you have read...thank you!!

I didn't need to read anyones mind.

I just know that the majority of Spurs fans weren't disappointed with Lo Celso against West Ham, apart from one special little boy.

So for that, I thank YOU. You're a treasure.

I didn't need to read anyones mind.

I just know that the majority of Spurs fans weren't disappointed with Lo Celso against West Ham, apart from one special little boy.

So for that, I thank YOU. You're a treasure.
No, thank you for being the spokesman for every Spurs fan everywhere in the world.
Nobody asked you to take on the task but you did it anyway.

No, thank you for being the spokesman for every Spurs fan everywhere in the world.
Nobody asked you to take on the task but you did it anyway.

It's been a pleasure, thank you.

I know that you thought Serge Aurier was much better than Lo Celso in our last game, so hopefully Gio can perform at a much higher standard against Sheffield United - we're going to need that aren't we?

but the only serious offer was from Tottenham and that was €45 million (£40 million/$50 million) plus another €20m in bonuses for winning the Premier League and the Champions League. :levylol:Those are difficult objectives, so we chose not to accept.

but the only serious offer was from Tottenham and that was €45 million (£40 million/$50 million) plus another €20m in bonuses for winning the Premier League and the Champions League. :levylol:Those are difficult objectives, so we chose not to accept.
This is what I mean though ,we laugh at this but this is serious transfer business which Levy continously fucks up.

I always laughed at how pathetic Woolwich and United fans were in defending Özil & Pogba despite having a shit attitude, shit performances and obviously not giving a flying fuck while getting paid a fortune to just fuck about.

I guess I should have known better than to enjoy the pain of other fans! Because this thread's even worse.

United paid €55m, with another €25m in bonuses/clauses. (€80m total possibly)

So €15m made the difference. That's depressing tbh.

This is what I mean though ,we laugh at this but this is serious transfer business which Levy continously fucks up.
Those are hardly out of the ordinary as far as add ons go, United's deal for Martial was made up of ludicrous add ons to almost double the fee if met, don't forget that summer we were coming off the back of a CL final and had seemingly added further quality to the squad.

Interesting little tidbit from José's Spurs App interview today:

"Now we are also working towards building things, so when you have Lamela and Bergwijn and Dele Alli and Kane and Son and Lo Celso, we are speaking about players who are going to be here next season - we are speaking about building something that we couldn't do [previously]"

Now, I'm not saying that Ndombele's omission from this list is an explicit condemnation of his Spurs future (in context, he's listing players off the top of his head to make his point) but it could be something.

Also interesting to note Lamela was the first name that came to mind. Seems any rumours of selling him to raise funds are wide of the mark.

Interesting little tidbit from José's Spurs App interview today:

"Now we are also working towards building things, so when you have Lamela and Bergwijn and Dele Alli and Kane and Son and Lo Celso, we are speaking about players who are going to be here next season - we are speaking about building something that we couldn't do [previously]"

Now, I'm not saying that Ndombele's omission from this list is an explicit condemnation of his Spurs future (in context, he's listing players off the top of his head to make his point) but it could be something.

Also interesting to note Lamela was the first name that came to mind. Seems any rumours of selling him to raise funds are wide of the mark.

Jose absolutely loves Lamela.

Back
Top Bottom