Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm seriously optimistic if given the opportunity this guy will prove those who have prematurely written him off terribly wrong.

Showed more intent and class in 30 mins, albeit against weak opposition, than most of our midfield in months

I'm seriously optimistic if given the opportunity this guy will prove those who have prematurely written him off terribly wrong.

Showed more intent and class in 30 mins, albeit against weak opposition, than most of our midfield in months
Did everyone forget how many chances Lo Celso created in the first half? Even Sissoko did well.

Two forward passes, a burst into the box and a goal?

What is this!?

beautiful move but that whole passage included what is probably the only 4 players on our team that could make those accurate 1 touch passes. Ndom, GLC, Berg, lamela. That says something about the lack of technical ability in our squad and the need to get him in the lineup.

Sissoko 60 mins, 34 passes, 88% Pass Per minute 0.56

Ndombele 30 mins, 26 passes, 100% PPM 0.86

Ndombele got through nearly double the amount of ball and was much better with it.

Mourinho needs to wise the fuck up or he can fuck off like the last fuckwit who kept playing that dopey fool Sissoko in midfield.
Ndombele will have his day if you listen to Jose
He’s not ready for 90 every week yet. It’s good management

Things Sammy is ready for:

- the retirement home
- a blow job
- a cattle prod to the jiggly bits
- A lobotomy
Yet:

"We made this decision together to not start the game because he also feels that he needs a bit more but in this moment I think that Tanguy can do well for us."
Jose

So there you have it.....he isn’t ready for 90 yet as the player himself requested.

Maybe people need to start listening to the information that’s being given to you.
Too many still in Poch mode where you think everything is a conspiracy and always some inner turmoil behind the scenes.

Jose has been as open about Ndombele as he can be from day one.

Also from last night:

“In this moment he's training very, very well. He's recovering from his injury, he's recovering physically and [on Thursday]he gave us what we needed in this last 30 minutes.

"In this moment, I believe in Tanguy. I never doubted his quality. Never. I doubted in some moments his motivation and commitment and professional attitude.”

So no one need keep cry wanking that Jose can’t see his talent like you can, or why didn’t he play him more last season or what hasn’t he started in the whole TWO games this season.

All the answers are above in a couple of short quotes. It’s very easy to follow the situation, because we have a manager who tells us exactly what’s going on, instead of talking cryptic bullshit and trying to be a moody poet.

Back
Top Bottom