Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s not a good look when everything that goes against what you want to believe is dismissed.
It’s John Thomas territory.

Everyone here knows my views on Ndombele.

But it feels much better to admit I could be wrong though, it feels great to know the manager and him are working together, it feels positive, and I really like the idea of Ndombele making it and giving us a midfield.

Im not sure why you want to cling to some odd ball negative agenda when you KNOW the player isn’t fully fit, match fit, has had had lots of other issues, and yet IS being integrated as opposed to dumped into the wilderness as countless other players were under the last regime.

He was brought on in our only two games to change the game.
How can you deny he’s being used?

And why would José pretend he asked not to start?
Like he’s scared of slating him publicly?
Don’t think so. If he thought he was shit, he’d say it, and has before.

It’s not a good look when everything that goes against what you want to believe is dismissed.
It’s John Thomas territory.

Everyone here knows my views on Ndombele.

But it feels much better to admit I could be wrong though, it feels great to know the manager and him are working together, it feels positive, and I really like the idea of Ndombele making it and giving us a midfield.

Im not sure why you want to cling to some odd ball negative agenda when you KNOW the player isn’t fully fit, match fit, has had had lots of other issues, and yet IS being integrated as opposed to dumped into the wilderness as countless other players were under the last regime.

He was brought on in our only two games to change the game.
How can you deny he’s being used?

And why would José pretend he asked not to start?
Like he’s scared of slating him publicly?
Don’t think so. If he thought he was shit, he’d say it, and has before.
He’s been injury free since lockdown ended months ago yet not fit enough to start and even play 60mins against League 2 cunts? Do you honestly believe that? Yet GLC back from injury - start first game back. Okay then...

He’s been injury free since lockdown ended months ago yet not fit enough to start and even play 60mins against League 2 cunts? Do you honestly believe that? Yet GLC back from injury - start first game back. Okay then...
GLC earned a start from last season though.
Did you even read.
Last season Jose doubted his effort and commitment.

He told us that. Only recently has he seen that commitment and hard work in training hence the fact that THIS season he is integrating him.

What’s hard here?

How do you earn a start without playing?

You wanted him sold btw - fact
You earn a start by playing well in the games you have played in before you got injured.
See Harry Kane over the last five years.

And yes I did want him sold, total deflection of a comment btw- fact

Happy for him to continue his progression and hope he makes me look a cunt by the end of the year.
Let’s not get carried away either. It’s a positive start, but he’s not exactly Gazza just yet, so let’s not try a create a narrative that doesn’t exist.

He’s training well, and doing decent when brought on in the two games of this season so far.

That’s it for now.

We should have accepted the exchange with Skriniar and money.
And with that money along with something else, sign a midfielder who is capable of running for more than 15 minutes without getting tired.

Df0NxoxXUAA-kra.jpg

wow 😮

I think this is gonna be TND's year.

I missed his goal yesterday like many did, but just seen it.
He was involved in all the build up passing and then finished off the move. We miss that kind of pass and move when others are in the team. You can't teach that, you either have it or you don't.

This guys is a proper footballer with a proper shit mentality.
IMO, the mentality can be trained. The football is there. He just needs someone to make the breakthrough as to why he needs to do some extra work.

We should have accepted the exchange with Skriniar and money.
And with that money along with something else, sign a midfielder who is capable of running for more than 15 minutes without getting tired.

That was never offered.

.....Just fans getting dizzy over ITK fluff.

But why did she marry and have a child with Sam Mattaface?

Are they still split up?
Asking for a friend ......

Natalie Sawyer was born in Ealing in 1979 to an English father and Bulgarian mother. She was previously married to Sky Sports News colleague Sam Matterface, and together they have a son called Sawyer who was born in 2012. The pair divorced in 2014.

"Sawyer Sawyer"??? :deledoubt:

Natalie Sawyer was born in Ealing in 1979 to an English father and Bulgarian mother. She was previously married to Sky Sports News colleague Sam Matterface, and together they have a son called Sawyer who was born in 2012. The pair divorced in 2014.

"Sawyer Sawyer"??? :deledoubt:
Nah !

Sawyer Matterface.

What I like about Tanguy is that on many occasions he sees the next pass even before the ball has been passed to him.

He did this with the second pass he made in the Everton game, he knows what pass he has to make so as soon as the ball reaches him he plays a one touch pass to the forwards that completely catches his oppositions flat footed.

It’s not just that he’s a very accurate passer but he sees passes on a different level to the others, his thinking is several steps ahead of everyone. Once his teammates catch onto this our attack will catch the defenders cold and will become very potent.

What I like about Tanguy is that on many occasions he sees the next pass even before the ball has been passed to him.

He did this with the second pass he made in the Everton game, he knows what pass he has to make so as soon as the ball reaches him he plays a one touch pass to the forwards that completely catches his oppositions flat footed.

It’s not just that he’s a very accurate passer but he sees passes on a different level to the others, his thinking is several steps ahead of everyone.
Exactly that!

Back
Top Bottom