Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ndombele and Lo Celso behind Son, Dele and Bale with Harry up top is the full Ardiles.
Ardiles is possibly one of the key reasons why I support Spurs, but fortunately when he was our manager I was still living in Italy, with no internet and a lot of rave parties, but I think I got the idea of what you mean 😆

As someone said above, think it's a good idea to let him build up slowly and play him from the bench vs Soton and then give him a start in one of the cup games next week.

Mourinhos is so stuborn as stupid. Ndombele is exactly the kind of player he needs in this system, and so is Sanchez, but he refuses to play them cause he's a cunt, he doesn't like a certain kind of player, he likes himself.
Don’t be obtuse. The player has fitness issues, which he has apparently worked well on and is nearing fitness. The gaffer said in his post march interview, that Ndombele said himself that he needs time, to ease into his minutes. This means he is close.

I think supporters need to start acting like supporters and not oppo fans.

Back
Top Bottom