Tanguy Ndombele

We have 5 super players these days.... Kane, Son, Bale, Lo Celso and Tanguy. Genuinely knowing what we are like as a club I reckon we’ll end up seeing them all on the pitch at the same time in only a handful of games but all of that aside, he’s got all the talent you want in a player to go to the very top. Sincerely hope he reaches all he can become.

Deckard

Supporter
We have 5 super players these days.... Kane, Son, Bale, Lo Celso and Tanguy. Genuinely knowing what we are like as a club I reckon we’ll end up seeing them all on the pitch at the same time in only a handful of games but all of that aside, he’s got all the talent you want in a player to go to the very top. Sincerely hope he reaches all he can become.
I got the feeling that we will soon add Reguilon to your list

Tanguy looked knackered at the end.
I don't think we'll see him in the Europa, but hopefully he can contribute against manure.
I expected Mourinho to put Hojbjerg on for Ndombele, not Gedson, but it shows that Jose is gradually gaining more trust in Ndombele's ability.

Tanguy looked knackered at the end.
I don't think we'll see him in the Europa, but hopefully he can contribute against manure.
I expected Mourinho to put Hojbjerg on for Ndombele, not Gedson, but it shows that Jose is gradually gaining more trust in Ndombele's ability.

What a turn around eh? I wonder how the media will spin this one. Probably move the attention to Dele I guess.

We have to start at least one of Gio or Tanguy every match.

Looks absolutely committed to giving as much as he can - seems like he knows what Mourinho is about and is prepared to give his best. What an effort from a bloke who is clearly not mr stamina. If he can keep his intensity up and build up his fitness to a good level we are going to be so much better off. Some of the stuff he does on the pitch is absolutely scandalous.

Top Bottom