Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cheers mate, very kind of you.

I can’t get enough of the guy, he’s not just special, there’s a chance he’ll be as good as Modric, and I don’t say that lightly.

There was a great 10-15 minute spell in the game where at every opportunity, the players looked to find Ndombele, even under pressure just knowing that he could beat the press and move the ball forward - reminiscent of Dembele at his peak for us when we'd find Dembele to do the same thing and be confident in doing so.

There was a great 10-15 minute spell in the game where at every opportunity, the players looked to find Ndombele, even under pressure just knowing that he could beat the press and move the ball forward - reminiscent of Dembele at his peak for us when we'd find Dembele to do the same thing and be confident in doing so.
I am so hooked on this guy.

He’s not just good, he’ll be world class before too long, a massive talent is an understatement.

He really is class, just the way he moves and manipulates the ball, lets hopz this is the start of him playing with some consistency and keeping the right attitude

I am so hooked on this guy.

He’s not just good, he’ll be world class before too long, a massive talent is an understatement.

Even in the compilation match clips that are below a minute long you get the basics. The passes that have power on them but are perfectly weighted. The pass and move to easily receive it back. The change in tempo. The controlling of the play. One touch flicks that are 9 times out of 10 accurate. Driving forward. The lot.

Who'd have thought that playing a good player would lead to good player playing good.

Even in the compilation match clips that are below a minute long you get the basics. The passes that have power on them but are perfectly weighted. The pass and move to easily receive it back. The change in tempo. The controlling of the play. One touch flicks that are 9 times out of 10 accurate. Driving forward. The lot.

Who'd have thought that playing a good player would lead to good player playing good.
He’s just on a different level.

People who don’t see it are just nuts, his skills level is just on another planet, he’s truly world class, just like Modric was.

Thing that struck me (besides how good he is) is the number of times he got fouled.

A double edged sword;
1) It's the only way they can stop him
2) An injury waiting to happen.

It's part of what makes him so good, imo, he draws players to him and waits till the last possible moment to make the pass, completely taking the oppo player out of the next phase of play.

Quiet today, but at least he's looking fitter. Still a bit too slack off the ball for me and not enough intensity in his play.

He could be running games if he could just be a bit more bothered.
Really? He was the bollocks tonight, kept the ball with sometimes four players around him and still got the pass off. Think he lost the ball once? Not sure if I care what he’s doing off the ball, let the the others let him do what he does best? Love him

It's coming together for him now... Been a long and busy week for the big man... He's done well....

Get yer feet up..... Gotta school Pogba on Sunday. 👍

Back
Top Bottom