Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If he dedicates himself fully to the sport in every aspect, as he seems to have started doing, I have every faith this man can be one of the best midfielders in the world. His dribbling ability and body balance is scarily good, and he can pass the ball with ease. Really impressed with him tonight offensively and defensively. He’s not going to be a Roy Keane in the challenge, but as long as he’s pushing himself to be in the right place defensively, I’m happy. I hope he continues to shine, and improve. So impressed with his turnaround.

Ndombele and Lo Celso at 100% and starting together won't be fair on the opposition.
:moursmall:
When we're going forward, Højbjerg sits back as a CB to allow our wing backs to move up the pitch, so in attack I reckon our full strength team (plus Skriniar ;) ) would be something like this.

Lloris
Alderweireld - Højbjerg - Skriniar
Doherty - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Reguilòn
Ndombele - Lo Celso
Bale - - - - - Kane - - - - - Son
Sickeningly good.

Barely legal.

When we're going forward, Højbjerg sits back as a CB to allow our wing backs to move up the pitch, so in attack I reckon our full strength team (plus Skriniar ;) ) would be something like this.

Lloris
Ndombele - Lo Celso
Sickeningly good.

Barely legal.
Wot-no Dier?

Lloris
Ndombele - Lo Celso
Sickeningly good.

Barely legal.
I was about to say...

tenor.gif

His short passing is so good! Probably the best in our squad now that Eriksen is gone. Weight and direction of passes are usually spot on. Knows when to pass in front of a player and when to fizz one into the feet and accurately executes it every time. Ball control and dribbling are also top-notch. And players are no longer easily dribbling past him - that used to happen too much last season.

My favourite is minute 1:39 - but there are plenty of options.

I didn’t get to watch the game, but this clip is super impressive. His ability to quickly hit the ball with either foot (outside of right foot especially) is impressive and he seems to always know where his teammates are on the pitch.

immensely talented. Let’s hope he can live up to it.

Played well. For me, the most encouraging thing was off the ball - he was pressing reasonably well.

His talent is abundant. It’s just a case of whether he will be up to the task physically. Things are looking a lot better.

Took Dembele into his 4th season to “get it” at age 28.

Love his 15-18 Spurs peak but the whitewashing of his overall spurs tenure is annoying to me.

Tanguy isn’t an exact carbon copy, Mousa’s definitely stronger in duels and slightly more press resistant with dribbling but Tanguy is another planet when it comes to passing the football. Insane angles and weight. Off both feet as well.

Regardless - N’Dombele FC is closed to new applicants. We don’t forget the slander in his hour of need. The north remembers.

He kicks it with the outside of his foot. He does this quite often, and what’s amazing is that he does it with such accracy, it’s not an easy skill at all.

But it curves the wrong way for it to be with the outside of the foot.

It curls in towards Chelsea's goal before coming back out to Reggie. It would do the opposite if hit with the outside of the boot.

I know Ndombele is good but I think the laws of physics still apply to him.

Back
Top Bottom