Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The man is class. He's going to be widely considered as one of the best midfielders by the end of the year. Crazy thing is that he's still only 23... has 4-5 years of development until he hits his prime.
When the posters slagging him off are the same ones who rate Davies, Dier and Winks - you know he's gonna be pure class - note for future reference

Airfixx Airfixx and co.

Last edited:
You know what, I actually watched a game of Ndombele at Lyon, and I was shocked by how he played, he really didn’t defend at all, it was up to his team mates to cover his mistakes.

He’s playing better than he did at Lyon at the mo for us, he’s defending like he never did at Lyon, I don’t know how Jose has done it but he’s making more of an effort than he has ever done.
He was a better defender at Lyon than alot of people give him credit for but he's clearly improved in that area. He wasn't fit and settled last season and dealt with niggling injuries. He was also only 20/21/22 years old at Lyon so still clearly developing.

The stuff he's great at is the stuff you can't teach.

Back
Top Bottom