Hojbjerg16.6132
Winks1542
Sissoko14.478
Doherty13.176
Kane12.196

Last edited:
What a BADDDDDDDD MANNNNNN

Harry Kane Spurs GIF by BT Sport

He is looking more and more like the player his reputation suggested when he signed. The pass for Son’s goal was sublime, the way he can manipulate the ball under pressure and create space for himself is superb.
More to come I think.

class today. i do wonder if hell ever be fit enough for a full 90 though? hopefully against the weaker sides when we have a lot of the ball he wont be far off of being able to last 90 in those games, because when we can play him and gio for a full 90 against them sides we are going to pepper teams. cant wait!

He is looking more and more like the player his reputation suggested when he signed. The pass for Son’s goal was sublime, the way he can manipulate the ball under pressure and create space for himself is superb.
More to come I think.
yea he goes looking for it even in dangerous areas with two men up his arse, not many players in the world have that sort of ability

class today. i do wonder if hell ever be fit enough for a full 90 though? hopefully against the weaker sides when we have a lot of the ball he wont be far off of being able to last 90 in those games, because when we can play him and gio for a full 90 against them sides we are going to pepper teams. cant wait!
I think we’ll see Gio and Ndombele play together when Ndombele is fit enough to play Sissoko’s role in defense.

Totti

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

I reckon he is fit enough to play 90.

Just Jose for now prefers having him or Lo Celso on at the same time as opposed to both.

Top Bottom