Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You are a complete fucking idiot if you think thats true.
We have a player in Ndombele who only makes any effort when he has the ball at his feet.
Watch him more closely in our next game his tracking back is disgracefull.
If he has the desire to improve he should take a look at Kane and work his arse off for the good of the team.
We have a player who has got massive talent who should be taking games by the scruff of the neck but is not fit enough to last the game.
Our last 2 managers have yet to get the best out of him but according to you he is our best player.
Prick

Please dont use that word for anyone. The correct term for someone like this mercurial fool is 'completely deluded brainless fuckwit'
How the fuck can idiots like you have any sort of opinion?
You didn't even know who was on the bench against Fulham bring Bergwijn on at half time ha ha you fucking prick

I'd like to see him get a full 90m asap just to gauge where we are at with him. I suspect if he can go 80m, he can go 10m more. We need him on the pitch. Even if he is exhausted he is still a better possession CM than anyone else on our squad, and we've been losing games because we don't keep possession late on and allow the opponent to attack relentlessly.

If we could let the ball do more of the work instead of the players' legs (careful possession) I suspect we'd have plenty more left in the tank to compete with intensity late on.

Rewatched the Fulham game this morning while doing some cycling.

He properly went missing second half. First half was brilliant.

But 20 minutes start of the second half he touched the ball 7 times. Once at kick off after which he almost hobbles away. Then hardly any more touches till winks gives him a hospital ball on the touch line at around 65 minutes.

Apart from that no dribbles, and not affecting the game. And If he’s not involved we have nothing in midfield.

Like watching a different player first half to second. Wonder if he picked up a knock in the first 45??

Wasn’t that the same for the whole team especially the attacking players. Both Kane and Son hardly touched the ball.

Yeah Was noticeable how much he makes us tick. As he wasn’t fine bing the same amount of ground or showing for the ball if it came to dier it generally went long. Winks we know which direction he passes.

My morning cycle tomorrow will watch Harry and son for that period. My gut feeling is they were chasing lost causes as the ball went long. Touches will be interesting. I think they had more. The drop off in Tanguy was massive compared to 1st half.

You need your CMs on the ball. Especially your 10 to link play. Getting GLC back as an option is vital. Maybe there is truth in the eriksen rumours.

Back
Top Bottom