Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Every match I watch Tanguy.

1qxuja.jpg

Have a day off mate. Anything better to do with your time or nah?

Really good performance from him yesterday. If he can put in those kinds of performances most weeks and stay on the e pitch for 90 minutes then I will most happily be a convert.

it’s you that needs the day off. Finished humiliating yourself?

good

Would be great if Tanguy could play like this every week evern against stronger oppositions, it would allow us to play Lo Celso in front of them.

He managed to do it yesterday and no doubt it’s within his grasp but I think he’ll take a bit longer to really own the deeper role

More than happy to be proven wro

Amazing that after a win people wanna drag through forum posts to score some points. Get a life fella.

It was Sunday. We are in lockdown. Your post was literally only a few pages back and I was reading through the thread. Not a crime is it, or are we only limited to replying to posts within a certain timeframe? That's hardly 'dragging through forum posts' you obnoxious ox.

You get a life. You've humiliated yourself about Ndombele so badly that I'm surprised you've got the front to ever post on this forum again.

P.S You've already been proven wrong. He's been doing the business for us for most of this season, which you'd know, if you actually watched our games.

Gooner maggot troll confirmed!

I genuinely think with Skipp in the pipeline, and with Hoj and a fit Ndombele - assuming we get last season's Gio back - we are only a defensive line away from being European contenders again. Not just EPL contenders, but regular European contenders. We have that level of depth now that we didn't last time.

Have to figure out CB. It is a travesty that we haven't yet. Levy it's time.

For that we would need a 3rd goal threat as well, just Son and Kane cannot carry us forever.
But I agree that with current Hjojberg, Ndombele and Skipp seem like interesting combo. And if Lo Celso would get to his best, there would be even more in it. then moving Sissoko on and having Winks as back-up / rotation we would have quite nice options there.

It was Sunday. We are in lockdown. Your post was literally only a few pages back and I was reading through the thread. Not a crime is it, or are we only limited to replying to posts within a certain timeframe? That's hardly 'dragging through forum posts' you obnoxious ox.

You get a life. You've humiliated yourself about Ndombele so badly that I'm surprised you've got the front to ever post on this forum again.

P.S You've already been proven wrong. He's been doing the business for us for most of this season, which you'd know, if you actually watched our games.

Gooner maggot troll confirmed!
Deep breaths.

I'd much rather just enjoy the win and the performance than get into a slanging match. Nothing to be gained. I've got my opinion, you've got yours.

Also I don't mind being called a maggot and a troll but a gooner? Bit low mate.

I'd like to see the same system played against Liverpool. Having wing backs would help pin back TAA and Robertson, and Hojbjerg and Ndombele are monsters in the middle.

Mate there's people on THIS thread tonight still passing off this crap. The bloke was doing when he arrived then got injured then the bloke he came here for has a melt down then gets Covid, then struggled to get fit(ask Dier went through the same thing post illness but weirdly his mentality was never questioned. I wonder why).Now he is back at his correct level the same as he was at Lyon ripping the ass of of City and Barca and its some how because of Mourinho's genius tough love. LMFAO
I said when he came that he needed 6 months to a year to see the best of him, because;
Moving to a new country
Not knowing the language
Playing in the (arguably) most physical, fastest league in the world.
Getting to know teammates
Different tactics/style of play.
Fitness

I was told by someone on here that "Nah, all he's doing is playing football, it's not difficult".
I'm paraphrasing, of course, but you get the point.

A genuine post on Facebook...

“Why do people really think this guy is better than winks? Are people really that delusional? He is not as quick as winks, Winks has far better ball control, winks is a better passer and can thread the needle to Kane or son, winks reads the game better. Jose knows this guy is only good for 30 minutes. The goal was luck he was trying to cross it. “

U WOT

Love the sea of Tanguy related usernames and avatars. Tanguy takeover.

"He's a top player and that goal doesn't surprise me to be honest because he does spectacular things in training all the time," said Joe Rodon.

"I think the club bought him for a reason. He's a top player and he's only going to get better and better, the more games he plays.

"Hopefully he becomes what we all think he can be – an elite player."

Tanguy is too strong for Dele ...
He knew the Hell with Amiens in L2 but he did the job to help the club to up in L1 . He did exactly what Skipp is doing this season . He said to the French Media he got too many pride and wants to prove that the others were wrong .
Dele should be loaned to sunderland to know the reality
Dele did help MK Dons into the championship to be fair. In fact he wanted to stay to finish the job with them instead of joining us in January ‘15. It’s a bit unfair from you.

Love the sea of Tanguy related usernames and avatars. Tanguy takeover.

"He's a top player and that goal doesn't surprise me to be honest because he does spectacular things in training all the time," said Joe Rodon.

"I think the club bought him for a reason. He's a top player and he's only going to get better and better, the more games he plays.

"Hopefully he becomes what we all think he can be – an elite player."
You know what, you can take opinions of fans, journalists, ex player pundits, managers, coaches... the opinion I trust most are of the players currently playing. They are his peers, they go up against him either in training or in games. They know what facing the talent first hand is like.

When N’Dombele posted this (in response to rumours he wanted out), what struck me was several players (Dele, GLC, Bergwijn etc.) in the comments Praising him. The players know!

Back
Top Bottom