Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone else notice how slim he is at the moment?

He can be world class obviously but that tag only comes with consistency. Let's hope he gets the chance to prove he is because I have no doubt he is absurdly good. A spine of Kane-Ndombele-Hojbjerg-Dier-Lloris is pretty good (we need a better CB of course).

I think tnrw criticism Jose gave him against Burnley was defo unfair. The stats did not back up the criticism. Tenet have been plenty of players during last 18 months who have fucked up royally and Jose let’s it pass specifically dier and davies. They don’t get the same treatment being called out publically. Ndombele is one of our truly skilful players and we need as many of them as possible.
Maybe Mourinho, at that time felt it was his attitude that was in question, not errors on the pitch. And whatever criticsms people want to name about Dier & Davies, a poor attitude isn't one of them

Just need a bit more of end product. But he’s a beast
I think his end product is pretty decent. I'm more confident of him in front of goal than Bergwijn or Lucas for instance.

Just needs to get a bit ripped so he can last 90 mins.

Just needs to get a bit ripped so he can last 90 mins.
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

He's not in the starting line up, i'm sure he's ready if needed. Nice to see him looking relaxed and happy.
Relaxed any more laid back the bloke would be horizontal. People mistake the languor for not caring or trying it bullshit he is just that guy. Reminds me of Chris Waddle the same kind of off the cuff genius. He got called lazy too. Give me one of these guy( better yet three) than hundreds of Winks Sissoko's.

Back
Top Bottom