Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh massively
The absolute silence on it is funny.

Kane and Ndombele are Jose loving trolls
Who knew

I am talking about players complaining about the manager here - It’s almost like it’s a first at a football club! Those playing games love the manager and those who aren’t run to the papers or their agents, who then run to the papers, to moan. Then people buy it hook, line and sinker. It happens at every club.

Players complain when they aren’t playing. Which at spurs means they aren’t being paid as much as they could be.

While other players are professional and get on with their job whether they are in the team or not.

EvUyceyWgAYCyqa

Another fabulous performance.

That pass in the build up to the 4th goal is one very few players can pull off.

He only has time for one touch and it’s a very tight window to hit son with the outside of his foot. Most players probably go backwards or just hoof it up the field and then that goal never happens.

Playing in a deeper role he doesn't seem to take players on as much and drive forward like he did when playing in a No10 role. I guess this is because there's more risk if you lose the ball. Has come on leaps and bounds though and its good to seem him playing well consistently and being trusted.

Playing in a deeper role he doesn't seem to take players on as much and drive forward like he did when playing in a No10 role. I guess this is because there's more risk if you lose the ball. Has come on leaps and bounds though and its good to seem him playing well consistently and being trusted.
He had a pretty good game today. I still don't think he feels 100% comfortable with the set up/team etc. Just from his body language and mannerisms, he still needs some time to get in his comfort zone. He shows time and time again his immense potential and I'm excited to see what he's going to bring over the coming years.

Here is David Hytner's version:

Ndombele had suffered a jarring culture shock during his first pre-season at Spurs under the then manager, Mauricio Pochettino, whose punishing sessions are notorious. “It was incredibly tough,” Ndombele says. “I was even calling home to my friends in France saying I wanted to come back. Undoubtedly, it had a role to play in the injuries I got. My body needed to get used to that sort of work and it was the shock of it to begin with that had a role to play in the fitness problems I had.”

Did say...

He had a pretty good game today. I still don't think he feels 100% comfortable with the set up/team etc. Just from his body language and mannerisms, he still needs some time to get in his comfort zone. He shows time and time again his immense potential and I'm excited to see what he's going to bring over the coming years.

He hates getting his ankles tapped/clattered, he seems to be sensitive there, every time he's hit you see him seem to shrink in the game, he might need a psychologist to help with that IMO, biggest weakness (quickness to drop head in varying forms).

Yeah I agree I want to see this more from CM perhaps its instructional and I feel like if we see the dream

Gio Hojbjerg Ndombele midfield we might get to see Ndombele go forward a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom