Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Today in Football you do 2 spins and a heel pass in a field and your 200k per week are already justified.
Tanguy is very good but he's far from the level that he's supposed to have after what we have paid and we continue to pay to him
This player has been here for a short time and has done absolutely nothing for the team and you already call him a fan favorite.
What a shame

Dafuq is your problem?

Do you even understand what is expected of midfielders?
He does not have to score or set up a goal from CM position every game.

But despite that he is on 6 goals and 3 assists across all competitions. There are moments of pure distilled class - like is pass to Son in 1st City game. Or his goal against Sheffield. These are EXACTLY the moments you pay 200 k per week for. And those are the moments fans love him for. But we can't expect every touch of his creating something like that. As CM player, he has other tasks as well. And today he did it well.

So Poch had a healthy Ndombele, used him in 10 of 12 PL games, and 5 of 4 CL games.

Puts to bed the lies that he wasn’t available that’s why we was shit.

Then Ndombele in plain English puts the ridiculous training regime down as a reason for his injuries and ultimately his form and fitness.

So Ndombele was a top player signed for 60M by Levy.
Poch destroyed him, and Jose coached the player into the best form of his career.
Shall we discuss the three individuals roles in this then, and see who comes out on top....
.”Poch of course, and Jose got lucky because the player is good, and Levy out”

I guess we can also thank him for Dele, Kane, Dembele, Rose and Lamelas reoccurrences too
Remember that time everyone wondered why we had about 14 major injuries a season, and blamed the medics.......guess he know now

Pooooor pooooooor Poch, it’s not his fault, the 2018 window and yachts”

"With the new manager (Koeman)training is more about short, sharp work, which I think the players prefer," said Saints midfielder James Ward-Prowse. "I think you can see the differences in our performance. Pochettino likes to press a lot more and we did a lot more extra running sessions late into the afternoon during his time at the club."

Not just the multiple complaints from our camp either

Poch destroyed him, and Jose coached the player into the best form of his career.
Hold up, I’m hearing from different reliable sources on this forum that Ndombele ain’t all that and he’s just pulling some dribble here and there that’s all, doesn’t justify the 60m price tag.
Now I hear this????

Poch knew about the Lemon, Poch no understand you run short on minerals those acids gone burn u up...

Such a shame.

Ndombele had suffered a jarring culture shock during his first pre-season at Spurs under the then manager, Mauricio Pochettino, whose punishing sessions are notorious. “It was incredibly tough,” Ndombele says. “I was even calling home to my friends in France saying I wanted to come back. Undoubtedly, it had a role to play in the injuries I got. My body needed to get used to that sort of work and it was the shock of it to begin with that had a role to play in the fitness problems I had.”

Did say

To add to this little ditty.

Vertongen, Poch "he's soo fit, he's the type to play until his late 30's"...

2020 Boot camp, never the same, my belief, he spoke out on the squads behalf and got chinned...

These little snippets sound great after a win - but also make me think wtf were their instructions in some of the other games

NDombele / PEH: Jose, what's the game plan today?

Jose:

jose mourinho smile GIF by KICK

Nearly threw the game away in the opening minutes and was rubbish 1st half.
Second half he was much improved and had a great run going past half a dozen players that deserved better.
Will he start v Woolwich?

Back
Top Bottom