Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is by a mile our most progressive midfield player Hoijberge don't see the picture quick enough which means the ball is progressed to slowly to him and Ndombele can't get at the oponents quick enough. Needs to play further forward and we need to get that middle triangle working. Here's the thing Someone on the coaching staff fixed it second half. I honestly think Mason might be able to coach this position as he played it.

I'm guessing people will complain about him.

Yeah another meh game but he's the only one who wants to get on the ball. He's the only one playing risky passes. He has the ability. We've not seen enough this past month but no way would you drop him because he provides something in that midfield that no one else can do.

Yeah another meh game but he's the only one who wants to get on the ball. He's the only one playing risky passes. He has the ability. We've not seen enough this past month but no way would you drop him because he provides something in that midfield that no one else can do.
He showed disinterest again despite being on £200k a week wages.
And he got subbed off AGAIN.
Get. Rid. ASAP.

He’s wasted playing deep.

He needs to be moved up behind the strikers, that’s where he was effective at the beginning of the season.

He provides fuck all most of the time.

He showed disinterest again despite being on £200k a week wages.
And he got subbed off AGAIN.
Get. Rid. ASAP.
How exactly is he showing disinterest? I don’t get it, what is he supposed to do, run around like Moura or Lamela?

And he got subbed most likely because he was on a yellow card, he has played plenty of 90 mins this season.

Get a fucking load son.

Might just not look in this thread.

Gets slated all the time because people either want him to have loads of goals/assists or they want him to be better at controlling midfield from deep. 😂

Might just not look in this thread.

Gets slated all the time because people either want him to have loads of goals/assists or they want him to be better at controlling midfield from deep. 😂
No we just want him to look like a player that cost big money and gets paid massive wages.
Is that too much too ask?

Just want him showing interest for 90 minutes. Is that too much to ask for £200k a week?
Just because he's sort of a languid player doesn't mean he's not always engaged in the game.

Berbatov was the same way. Strolled around the pitch waiting for his moment and then unleashed a moment of magic when it arose.

For all of the huff and puff of a Sissoko or a GLC, Ndombele is the guy who will grab the game by the scruff of the neck and make a daring, pattern-breaking play.

Just because he's sort of a languid player doesn't mean he's not always engaged in the game.

Berbatov was the same way. Strolled around the pitch waiting for his moment and then unleashed a moment of magic when it arose.

For all of the huff and puff of a Sissoko or a GLC, Ndombele is the guy who will grab the game by the scruff of the neck and make a daring, pattern-breaking play.
Berbatov was good a lot more often than this passenger.

My concern with him is he doesn’t do the simple stuff especially well. Yes, he obviously has a reasonably rare skill set - he can use his weight to cleverly shield the ball and escape the press, he also can provide perfectly weighted passes.

But he loses the ball too much and I still think he’s off the pace. Hopefully moving the whole team further up the pitch will help both him and Pierre.

Next season is make or break.

Never really understood the hate about him walking from time to time. Messi walks more than anyone I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom