Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is he training at the moment? Have I missed him in video's or something or has he got his head stuck in a vending machine somewhere? :nunoshock:

I think he just had a kid so likely has missed some recent training and likely why he was not included in the Colchester game.

From The Spurs documentary, Ndombele strikes me as a player whose performance is closely connected to his morale as well as inspiration. My perception of Santo is that he is a relationship oriented manager. While TFC website video is certainly propaganda, the lads seemed relaxed and in good spirits around him During two touch. I am hoping that Santos style, as I see it, brings out the best in Ndombele because he is extremely talented.

I knew he looked pregnant last season
200.gif

The irony is Ndombele is in better shape than most of the fat slags taking pops in this thread have ever been.
There's no irony in that. He's a pro footballer paid 200k per week. I like Ndombele a lot and he's worth persevering with, but his conditioning and attitude need to improve. He has to realize that he can effect games more than he does. Special talent obviously.

There's no irony in that. He's a pro footballer paid 200k per week. I like Ndombele a lot and he's worth persevering with, but his conditioning and attitude need to improve. He has to realize that he can effect games more than he does. Special talent obviously.

What do you know about his attitude? Far as I can tell he had a tough first season, fell out with Mourinho (like a lot of other players have), came back fitter and played a lot more in the second season, becoming one of our starting eleven. Just because a player can runaround the entire game doesn't make them good, otherwise we might aswell just have a team of Sissoko's.

Simple fact is he isn't fat, of course he isn't, it's just an eay way to get some funny's and like's to your posts so people make the joke.

^ That last part wasn't aimed at you particularly, I've no idea if you've made fat jokes.

Back
Top Bottom