Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He didn't have to be fit for the 'dinosaur'...who actually called to his fucking house to make him run...which unsurprisingly he didn't like. 😂

“On a scale of one to 10, how surprised was I?” Ndombele says. “Honestly? Ten. I asked why I should have to run and he said I just had to do it."

What does Nbombele actually provide for the team other than the odd nice turn or pass once in a while? That's a genuine question to all the people here that obviously rate him so highly.

Even forgetting about his inability to play for more than a period of a game, and his poor attitude, for a moment - He rarely scores goals. He's not even in double figures for career goals yet and he's 25 soon. He barely get's assists. Certainly not enough to be noticeable. Sure, technique wise he's good and strong on the ball, but him holding on to it can also be a negative as he showed against Wolves. It won't be the last time someone pinches it off him and sets their team away in the hustle and bustle of the Premier League.

This argument that he's better than what we have doesn't really say all that much. I just want to know why people use the world top class and such when discussing him.

Last edited:
Him and Gil are the only two players worth paying to watch in the current set up. I'm not his biggest fan by any means but the rest are so bland its unbelievable.

You'd pay to watch him play for 20-30 minutes?

You must be raking it in!

Ti8FFEn.jpg

He hasn't got a footballing brain.
GLS was saying it was obvious to put him on Odegaard until the game calmed down.
He doesn't want to be here.
The feeling is mutual.

He hasn't got a footballing brain.
GLS was saying it was obvious to put him on Odegaard until the game calmed down.
He doesn't want to be here.
The feeling is mutual.

Which makes GLS about as clueless as the next man.....

Ndombele tasked with a marking job is a waste of fkin time.

Back
Top Bottom