Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I didn't think he was quite as terrible as others seemed to today, but even so... it's not a surprise. His creativity is in a kind of freelancing spontaneity, and Conte's system requires much more discipline than I expect he's ever had imposed on him.

Square peg for a round hole. Probably best to move on, if we can get anything remotely in the ballpark of what we paid. There's the rub, though--we would surely need to accept some loss here, and that's not Levy's style.

If you think Ndombele is going to go home and lose sleep over this tonight, you’re having a laugh. He’ll go home, down a bucket of fried chicken and sleep like a baby.

People digging him out but who was actually better than him tonight?
He tried to do positive forward. He wasn't great but he was better than half of those players.

Being better than Doherty is not the standard that a £60m signing should be held to.

He was playing against the worst ranked team in the competition and couldn’t lay a glove on them. An actual quality midfielder would have pissed on them, he is just a fraud.

We must not watch the same matches because every single time I’ve seen him play his lazy ass does a couple ballerina spins then 95% of the other time just stood watching the ball waiting for the whistle to blow so he can go have a nap. He’s lazy as hell and probably has the worst attitude on the team.
After today I offer you my appologies.

It’s not going to happen. No matter how much we want it to.

I would flog him and Lo Celso.

Agree, time to stop fucking about and get ruthless with this squad. Conte has a first XI from the current crop. Half of them need to be replaced whereby they then become squad players. Likes of Dier/Davies/Lucas/Skipp/Emerson can all be kept as squad players, not starters.

The players who don't get in Conte's current first XI can all be sold, bar Tanganga who is worth keeping as a backup defender (with Dier and Davies becoming backups as well). The rest of this shit can go, take whatever losses are necessary but just be rid of them all as soon as possible. New blood, with the qualities Conte needs and who all buy-in 100%.

Back
Top Bottom