Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's not wrong, was the best of a bad lot in the first half.
You're out with the fairies and part of the problem. How the fuck was Tanguy the best of a bad lot? What did he do that stirred your juices? I can't remember him having a touch never mind a contribution. I'll be amazed if he wears the shirt much before January. Get rid and tell the useless cunt why just as he's boarding the plane on loan to fenerbache.

You're out with the fairies and part of the problem. How the fuck was Tanguy the best of a bad lot? What did he do that stirred your juices? I can't remember him having a touch never mind a contribution. I'll be amazed if he wears the shirt much before January. Get rid and tell the useless cunt why just as he's boarding the plane on loan to fenerbache.

Enic know everything

Fbi Hippie GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

First game for a while so can't be criticised for not lasting the 90 but I would have subbed him earlier.
Great pass for H's goal but apart from that-zilch.
Gave away the ball more than once while trying to be flash but seemed to try harder than usual.

Damn, his name’s trending on Twitter lol. Guess fans had enough of him. Can be a great player if he can improve his consistency. He has decent fitness but something’s holding him back. I don’t buy the he’s unfit narrative, he showed he can last 90 minutes easily.

Back
Top Bottom