Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There was a quote about Balotteli which was along the lines of you are so happy when he comes to play for you, then you are so happy when he leaves.

Ndombele what a waste of talent.

Accidentally opened the first page of this thread. How fucking sad to think about. We were a happy tribe, back then.

He was in the champions league team of the season, he was probably the best French midfielder anywhere that year at Lyon. I don’t think anyone expected him to retire when we gave him a contract, he obviously doesn’t have the motivation or passion for football to sustain a career, just enough motivation to get a big contract.

He was in the champions league team of the season, he was probably the best French midfielder anywhere that year at Lyon. I don’t think anyone expected him to retire when we gave him a contract, he obviously doesn’t have the motivation or passion for football to sustain a career, just enough motivation to get a big contract.
Absolutely. I don't fault us for signing him or anything. It was stupendous.

Just sad looking back on just how swimmingly everything seemed to be going. Within a few days we were heartbroken. Within 5 months, we'd sack the Magic Man, Ndombele was basically useless. Within 10 months the world shut down. Just crazy to think about the freight train that was about to flatten us.

Genuinely hope we can shift this flump permanently in this window. No discipline. Has had a series of managers at Spurs, none of who could get any consistency out of him. Truly overpriced weeble. So disappointing because the talent is clear but he needs to be playing elsewhere. Probably suit an over 50’s walking football team tbh

I had a go at the over 60s walking team near me and fucked my dodgy knee up

Got a bollocking from my Dr when it all swelled up but I still put in more effort than that fat lazy waste of space !

I had a go at the over 60s walking team near me and fucked my dodgy knee up

Got a bollocking from my Dr when it all swelled up but I still put in more effort than that fat lazy waste of space !

As you can imagine the magic was still there for about ten minutes!!

Any word when fatty is fucking off?

No chance Newcastle will sign him is there? Or maybe he’ll jump at the chance of playing in the MLS because of all the fast food franchises they have out in the states?

Fucking hate this cunt. Don’t even give a shit if he leaves on a free. Total waste of oxygen. What people would do for even half of his natural talent. But he throws it away by being a fat, lazy, selfish cockwomble.

No chance Newcastle will sign him is there? Or maybe he’ll jump at the chance of playing in the MLS because of all the fast food franchises they have out in the states?

Fucking hate this cunt. Don’t even give a shit if he leaves on a free. Total waste of oxygen. What people would do for even half of his natural talent. But he throws it away by being a fat, lazy, selfish cockwomble.
He clearly not right in the head. But as someone said do not cancel his contract, which just rewards his behaviour make him go somewhere like Turkey and make the bastard play. Clearly he hates that more than anything.

Last edited:

Same as me. I only click on this thread to see if the fat fuck has fucked off

He clearly not right in the head. But as someone said do not cancel his contract, which just rewards his behaviour make him go somewhere like Turkey and make the bastard play. Clearly he hates that more than anything.

Even if the loan club only pays 10% of his wages, we'd still be better off than ripping his deal up.

You'd struggle to find many people that didn't want him.

Always astounds me that footballers, that talented, are willing to destroy their own careers and just pick up cheques.

Even if the loan club only pays 10% of his wages, we'd still be better off than ripping his deal up.
I imagine that Conte, Klopp etc would vehemently disagree with you on this, Daniel.

Financially, and on paper, that 10% might make us better off but in reality a clean break for all parties is the best outcome. Conte won’t want him involved in the first day of pre season and certainly won’t want him around until the end of the window, or involved with current players even on loan on an ongoing basis

Look beyond your BTEC in finance and admin and leave football matters to the big boys

I imagine that Conte, Klopp etc would vehemently disagree with you on this, Daniel.

Financially, and on paper, that 10% might make us better off but in reality a clean break for all parties is the best outcome. Conte won’t want him involved in the first day of pre season and certainly won’t want him around until the end of the window, or involved with current players even on loan on an ongoing basis

Look beyond your BTEC in finance and admin and leave football matters to the big boys

Oh shhhhhh, you gobby little blowhard.

By ignoring the post I replied to - and instead being pathetically focussed on 'dunking' on me - you've completely missed the context of the convo being had.

i.e That I (like the guy I was replying to) don't wish to see the flakey dosser being rewarded for being such.... One way or another we lose a fortune on this guy; I just resent seeing him not have to work for it... Ripping up his deal would do just this and free him to double up on wages and set a negative president within the club.

He does't need to cross paths with the 1st team squad ever again to achieve this. He can stay in exile whilst another loan is found.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom