Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There’s no way back for him I can see. As others have said, too little, too late. If he can get his troglodyte arse fit, ship him out before he has his next brain fart and reverts to type.
He’s lazy. He’s on silly wages. It’s bad for morale to keep him here when we look to be on the cusp of something special with Antonio.

The frustrating thing for me is that we've seen glimpses of a player there. Could you imagine if him and Alli had performed at their best.

Arguably Bentacur might not have been signed.

Take the loss on him, get his wages off the books and move on. Another Hitchens horror show.

The frustrating thing for me is that we've seen glimpses of a player there. Could you imagine if him and Alli had performed at their best.

Take the loss on him, get his wages off the books and move on. Another Hitchens horror show.
For sure he has a god given talent. He just seems happier being a big dosser. If Conte can’t unlock his potential then TND needs to take a long hard look in the mirror about where his career is going.

Alli's issue is not work-rate based, he was just never that talented. He is physically feeble and fell off once he stopped playing in a system perfectly designed for his one ability: third man runs into the box.

Ndombele, on the other hand, has all the talent in the world but is just a lazy lard arse who has no desire to be a great player. He had one good season at Lyon and earned his 200k a week move so now doesn't see the need to go out and die on the pitch each week for 90 mins. He's basically retired.

Lol when they start releasing highly edited clips of their off-season workouts, you know it’s a wrap. As someone mentioned, pure Dele in Dubai last summer. Hopefully some other club is dumb enough to fall for it.

Back
Top Bottom