Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My point is; we are unlikely to leave Ndombele at home during the pre season tour. If a deal isn't in place he will go.

If we do not get a buyer for him this summer, he will be part of our squad and it will be up to our coaches to get the best out of him. We know he is capable and hopefully he has been humbled by the lack of interest in him.

Clearly he wants out of the club and will take the first decent offer. You can bet he will play out of his skin to put himself in the shop window.
Conte runs the show now and regardless of what Levy says, Ndombele won’t be welcome

not sure he is capable for more than a few minutes
he has skills and may put effort in for 10/20mins in some games, but i just don't believe he wants to work hard
he has a pocket full of our money and now just not bothered
I’m not sure the money is the only demotivator

Said it before, he’s not a CM

Is he training in that video and not wearing a stupid Smurf hat????? Or do my eyes deceive me??

Fucking hell. Something has changed…….

0fYbrwH.jpg

Nuno left him out of last pre-season so I expect the same thing again.
Leave notoriously out of shape player out of pre-season, then immediately start playing the guy to save your job once your flukey start has worn off...

Genius from Nuno...

:nunothumb:

Jesus Christ what a dark time the beginning of last season was, absolutely incredible turnaround to be where we are now!

:contefists:

Leave notoriously out of shape player out of pre-season, then immediately start playing the guy to save your job once your flukey start has worn off...

Genius from Nuno...

:nunothumb:

Jesus Christ what a dark time the beginning of last season was, absolutely incredible turnaround to be where we are now!

:contefists:
Crazy what a year can do. The whole managerial hunt last off season was one of the most embarrassing times to be a spurs fan.

Maybe, just maybe, the fact that his old team didn't want him might be the slap in the face that wakes him the fuck up. If he has aspirations to play at a Barca or PSG and even his former team doesn't want him anymore, maybe that's what gets him to finally knuckle down.

Pure conjecture on my part, but preseason will tell .

Maybe, just maybe, the fact that his old team didn't want him might be the slap in the face that wakes him the fuck up. If he has aspirations to play at a Barca or PSG and even his former team doesn't want him anymore, maybe that's what gets him to finally knuckle down.

he can't survive to conte's preseason.
his contract ends in 2025, so he has 3 years of well paid vacation in front of him

He'll be in Turkey or something within 2 years. No way a top CL team would ever buy him now.

Three more years of him leaching off us.
:pochcry:

Think I said it before, but the club shit the bed with this one. It’s a painfully costly fuck up. There just seems to be no way to engineer an exit.

I think the only way to get rid of him would be offer a pay off of less than his contract to allow him to take a signing on fee from some other mug of a club.

:pochcry:

Think I said it before, but the club shit the bed with this one. It’s a painfully costly fuck up. There just seems to be no way to engineer an exit.

I think the only way to get rid of him would be offer a pay off of less than his contract to allow him to take a signing on fee from some other mug of a club.
Loved Poch for his early work but he really deserved the sacking, for doing a bad job in the post cl final season, and for insisting on taking control of transfers and bringing in Lo Celso, Ndombele and Sess. Not one of them contributed anything and crippled us for years.

Back
Top Bottom