Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Please can someone provide a definitive list of racist foodstuffs. I wouldn't want to order the wrong thing at dinner.

Burgers made out of Gorillas
Chicken
Watermelons
Bananas
Coconuts
Bounty Bars
Choc Ices

What have I missed?

I get that you're trying to be amusing but look, certain foods do actually have racist connotations when used in a certain negative and demeaning context by racists and the ignorant .

why is all this in the Tanguy thread

I wouldn't put it past him.......

Perhaps re-aquaint yourself with the Bentley saga too..... He's the perfect example.

The correlation that Ndombele has with David Bentley is that they are both footballers who played for Tottenham, other than that you're just wildly speculating on a repeat scenario based on incredibly evidence.

The correlation that Ndombele has with David Bentley is that they are both footballers who played for Tottenham, other than that you're just wildly speculating on a repeat scenario based on incredibly evidence.

Look closer... No prediction was made.

You said "Well he has to find a club, he knows that."

I said he has no rush as he has 3 years left on his over lucrative contract.

I then gave examples of a couple of players that have opted to bum around and wind their contract down rather than play football.

You then went on to question the notion of a player retiring at 27 even though one of those examples did JUST that.

The Evening Standard are saying that on Friday Conte will decide who to take on the plane to Korea.

I expect Ndombele to be left behind and told to find a new club. He is the complete opposite of what Conte wants in a player. He is in poor shape, he is lazy, he does not follow instructions, he is mentally soft and has a weak character.
If he's THAT fat it's probably for the best he's not on the plane.

gq9aCca.png

Look closer... No prediction was made.

You said "Well he has to find a club, he knows that."

I said he has no rush as he has 3 years left on his over lucrative contract.

I then gave examples of a couple of players that have opted to bum around and wind their contract down rather than play football.

You then went on to question the notion of a player retiring at 27 even though one of those examples did JUST that.

Yes and again one of those examples out of how many?

You're using the Bentley example which was one out of a million other situations which happen to footballers of around the same age, the vast vast majority have got off their arse and found a new club so why are we assuming Ndombele is going to go the same way as Bentley.

Pointless talking about the Bale, we know what happened there.

What is this debate, what are we even doing here...?

Whether of not "he has to find a club".

He doesn't. Case closed......

He literally does, if he doesn't then he wouldn't have attempted to go to PSG last year then eventually sign for Lyon, which suggests that he still wants to play some sort of football, case isn't closed until I say. :thumbup:

I get that you're trying to be amusing but look, certain foods do actually have racist connotations when used in a certain negative and demeaning context by racists and the ignorant .

why is all this in the Tanguy thread
Food has been in the Tanguay thread from about Page 4 onwards, when it became obvious he quite liked the stuff!!!!

Back
Top Bottom