Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Outside of Ronaldo and Higuain, Juve don’t tend to spend big on transfer fees. Also, outside of Ronaldo and Ramsey’s salary, Dybala is next highest on £120k a week. So I don’t think it’s a money thing.

To be honest I don't know a great deal about him, except that he is highly rated by a lot of people. Would he be being signed to play the Dembele/Sissoko role or to play in the Wanyama/Winks/Dier position?

Dembele/Sissoko role.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing him play with Sissoko- I feel like they'd be a good pair for some reason. Maybe the similarities and the French connection? Winks hasn't put together an injury free season yet, so it seems likely we'd see a fair amount of them pairing each other if the deal gets done...

I'm actually looking forward to seeing him play with Sissoko- I feel like they'd be a good pair for some reason. Maybe the similarities and the French connection? Winks hasn't put together an injury free season yet, so it seems likely we'd see a fair amount of them pairing each other if the deal gets done...

A midfield quartet of Winks, Diawara, Ndombele and Sissoko would do me just fine for a couple of seasons. I'd be bang up for that although Diawara's lack of game time at Napoli this season is a little concerning if he hasn't been injured etc.

Hate these threads, but I must admit that there is no smoke with out fire.

Way more outlets are reporting that we are in negotiations/close then the opposite.

So let us pray. :dierpochhug:

It's a bit like winning the league with PSG, hardly means anything.

Winning Serie A, far more prestigious than winning Ligue Un. So guaranteed trophies in Italy still a romantic draw. Especially as it’s with Juve.

Playing in the PL with us though is now also a massive attraction.

For the first time this summer, he's now odds on to sign.

Not that it means much. Just means MindBlown has put £50 on

Back
Top Bottom