Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Something that came to mind watching his interviews/training video, etc - does anyone else think that under Poch's training regime Ndombele will probably get a little beefier/a lot stronger and be even more dominant in midfield?

He's only 22. I can't say I know anything about Lyon's training methods, but I bet they don't work them like Poch does...

Something that came to mind watching his interviews/training video, etc - does anyone else think that under Poch's training regime Ndombele will probably get a little beefier/a lot stronger and be even more dominant in midfield?

He's only 22. I can't say I know anything about Lyon's training methods, but I bet they don't work them like Poch does...

I say if it's not broke don't fix it. Getting more muscle mass is not necessarily a good thing for a player who requires athletism. I'd use Dier as a reference. I believe he for one has lost a lot of mobility due to bulking up.

I also remember Jose Mourinho being concerned of Lukaku's muscle gain as he feared it affected his pace.

Last edited:
To ‘Somewhere Over the Rainbow’

:pochohshit: ‘Some...how, Tongee (N)dombele’s got...the...ball.
Box...to..box, dominating,
You’re gonna score fuck all.’

Or to the Wombles song...

‘Underground overground to see (N)dombele,
Dombele of Tott’nam is the best that can be,
Making the most of the balls he receives,
Dombele of Tott’nam can be hard to believe

Or Mr Blobby...

(N)dombele, it’s Dombele,
The greatest midfielder in all the land,
Dombele, it’s Dombele,
These awful songs are gonna get me banned

Mate don't post your Spotify playlist, just don't ........:roseunsure::avbcringe::paulinhobored::cunt:

I say if it's not broke don't fix it. Getting more muscle mass is not necessarily a good thing for a player who requires athletism. I'd use Dier as a reference. I believe he for one has lost a lot of mobility due to bulking up.

I also remember Jose Mourinho being concerned of Lukaku's muscle gain as he feared it affected his pace.
Look at bale too. Still a phenomenal footballer but his injuries have worsened since he decided to become a semi-bodybuilder. Carrying around unnecessary mass won't help you if you plan on running around a fair bit, a lot of extra stress on your ligaments and joints for starters.

I know he doesn't look thrilled to be there, but Ndombele (by his own description) seems like quite a shy guy. Might be a while before he feels comfortable mugging for the camera.

I thought Poch’s pre-season was supposed to be a physical beasting. Looks like a doddle to me. And I am sure it won’t be a problem come Brighton, but Tanguy’s looking like he is carrying a bit of timber.

OABtslD_d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom