Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you are happy with what Lo Celso and Sessegnon, Winks did in the sequence then don’t complain that we are utter shit, because for me that’s EXACTLY why teams walk through us.

Not because the defence gets caught on the back foot.

I got it wrong about who lost possession. That was on Dier. But after that we had ample opportunity to win the ball back.

The back line actually did what they were supposed to.....which is why the ball had to go BACKWARDS for them to score.

When it did, we needed a midfield. They were not present, and when they did turn up, with Sessegnon they were atrocious.

That goal was not bad tactics, and it wasn’t on the defence. The ball was lost in THEIR half ffs

Yeah, Dier's shit because of Winks you fucking hypocrite.

We lost the ball in their half because that's where Dier was standing when he hoofed it aimlessly at them. The midfield didn't have much chance to get it back because they then PASSED it to each either with zip and incision. Like we didn't do.

He did that because that's who he is, he had Winks 3 fucking yards away looking right at him, and because the defence had spent 90 minutes doing it against Burnley, that's a manager not coaching players to pass the ball.

You've seen the evidence of it, Five posted several vids of our players just aimlessly hoofing it all day against Burnley. It was fucking garbage - but that wasn't Mourinho's fault, he was shit because Ndombele was.

We lost the ball in their half because that's where Dier was standing when he hoofed it aimlessly at them. The midfield didn't have much chance to get it back because they then PASSED it to each either with zip and incision. Like we didn't do.

He did that because that's who he is, he had Winks 3 fucking yards away looking right at him, and because the defence had spent 90 minutes doing it against Burnley, that's a manager not coaching players to pass the ball.

You've seen the evidence of it, Five posted several vids of our players just aimlessly hoofing it all day against Burnley. It was fucking garbage - but that wasn't Mourinho's fault, he was shit because Ndombele was.

blaaaaahhhhhh blaaaaaahhhhhhhhh blaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No Dier made a shit pass and lost possession
Winks and Lo Celso lost the entire midfield

That’s all folks

You think getting caught on a counter attack is a defensive tactic? I’ve seen the videos of us hooofing it over the lazy fat Ndombele in the first half yes.

Doubt that was tactical either, how can anyone possibly plan for how shit he was.
You think he’s good.

That’s a laugh

He's got technical ability - remember the goal against Palace? ]

His game is about quick transition, short passes and movement. Nothing wrong with that. He's also being asked to play target man in a misfiring team. Overall I'd say he's had an ineffectual season and it's a bit worrying it's now been as long time since we've seen the best of Dele for a sustained period.

Or his goal against the Chavs following Dier’s long through ball
Sublime

How the fuck do you see Lo Celso and Winks losing possession? They never had possession.

Possession is lost by Dier aimlessly hoofing a ball he could easily have just tapped to Winks who was three yards away from him in space.

(Which is funny, because RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK posted plenty of that in the Burnley game - even second half - you get the theme?)

Is this you “watching football” because if it is, it explains a lot of the fucking gibberish you spout.

Then, having given the ball away, their player actually does pass it, they are now on a counter. Now watch as Dier just runs back not once looking or glancing at the opposition players around or in front of him (behind the direction he’s running) he ends up in fucking no man’s land - along with the other two fools - and a shot that would easily have been saved by Lloris gets cannons off him back to their player who scores.

The midfield were effectively taken out of that sequence by Dier’s aimless hoof.
We never had the ball in that whole sequence so cant lose it except for that 1 time when Dier hoofs it stupidly. How can anyone watch that and think the midfield lost possession.

You’re wasting your time. Guy’s a lost cause.

You’re wasting your time. Guy’s a lost cause.
Again, if anyone is happy and content with Winks, Lo Celso, Sessengon, Toby, Aurier and Tanganga in that clip, and thinks it all on Dier for losing the ball 80 yards from our own box, then you have issues.

One thing you morons are overlooking is that you are blaming a mistake while you have no issues with the midfield and LBs role in that sequence.
Then you say it’s tactics and Jose is shit.

So EVERYONE except Dier is exempt from poor tactics.

It’s ONLY Jose and Diers fault for that goal.
Prick

Dier is a liability. I'm not exclusively after him but he needs to go. Interesting how much you defend him at all times.

Dier is a liability. I'm not exclusively after him but he needs to go. Interesting how much you defend him at all times.

You were just implying in the ED thread that if it wasn't for his hurdling episode we could have sold him to a "big club"... Can't be that bad of a player.

You were just implying in the ED thread that if it wasn't for his hurdling episode we could have sold him to a "big club"... Can't be that bad of a player.
I think i said no big club would touch him. I have nothing more than emotions invested so

Do you understand what "imply" means?

(Re-read my post & your earlier comments if further clarification is required.)

What does that even mean? :pochrolleyes:
I do yes. And it means i have no monetary or other invested in this then my opinion and feelings.

I do yes.

Well if you do and you also have a grasp of the aforementioned posts; how comes you've no salient retort to offer?

And it means i have no monetary or other invested in this then my opinion and feelings.

.....And does that statement have any contextual meaning ? .....or are you just throwing about hollow sound-bites?

(Genuine question: Is English your second language...? There seems to repeatedly be a disconnect between your replies and the posts that precede them.)

Well if you do and you also have a grasp of the aforementioned posts; how comes you've no salient retort to offer?

.....And does that statement have any contextual meaning ? .....or are you just throwing about hollow sound-bites?

(Genuine question: Is English your second language...? There seems to repeatedly be a disconnect between your replies and the posts that precede them.)
Let me think about this. I feel a bit tired but i will get back to you.

Back
Top Bottom